Girls... What are your opinions on my body?

I don't know whether to bulk up more, about another 10-20lb, or diet to lose some fat. I suppose the question is.. Would you hit it? Lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• Do us all a favor and stay exactly as you are. And don't touch that hair either. It adds to the sexy.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• NOOOO!!! You look good and not "too" much going on. I LOVE your body andit looks toned, and amazing!☺☺☺☺☺

• I would let you bang me. 💁🏾

But to answer your question, I think you have enough to muscle. Go back on a cutting cycle.

Oh, and shave. (Nothing personal).

• wow i like it..
    that really stimulated me..
    I am so wanna get you on my bed ,... lol

• Your arms are fine, it kind of looks like you have a six pack. You should tone up your stomach a little more but other than that you look fine.

• You look good to me.

Others are subjective of course, some might like slimmer frames (aka no bulk), others like your body as is and others will like you bulked up more. What are you comfortable with? If you like your physique now, I say continue doing what you are doing.

• I'd hit it for sure

• Nah, moving on

What Guys Said 3

• Dude, you're looking great!

• Definitely cut
    Then start a lean bulk. Just my two cents.

• Dude! Girls wanna u in bed