Body hair issues?

Do you girls stay hairless all the time? Do guys mind if their girl has some hair? What about peach fuzz on face, are you girls concerned about it? Do you boys mind if you girl has hair like this?

Body hair issues?!

Most Helpful Guy

• not really mind if girls have hair like this, they are still beautiful

What Guys Said 7

• Personally I don't care too much about an girl body hair, but I know that many guys and girls do care about that, also it's not just a body hair, it's an facial hair, which is far more odd looking for an girl, but it's also very likely that guys would not have such a huge focus on the back of an girl's face, so it's not that terrible. Maximum this girl can always try and go over to an dwarf mountain, the dwarves are far more accepting to an female facial hair. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ip5T89jfJoA

• If she doesn't look like she has a mustache she's fine.
    You're saying "hair like this" but I can't even tell what you're trying to point to.

• I don't really like it when it's noticeable. A little bit is fine but more will bother me. I am not answering for all guys of course so some might not care at all. What matters most is for YOU to feel comfortable with your look.

• I think it's good, but if it's more visible then you want, you should consider shave it little bit :)

• Well little bit is okay.

• Ewwww 😷 i hate hair

• Then do you shave everywhere? Or are you just another hypocrite?

• Then good luck finding someone who can accept you for who you are when you obviously can't accept that ALL humans, no matter the gender can grow hair.

• @FatCatLady i guess I've have been blessed to find many hairless chick's or ones who wax/shave... Thank God because most guys wouldn't want hairy women lol. But thats just me and my opinion as you originally asked for

• im jealous of her facial hair. my beard has bald patches :(

What Girls Said 7

• That's the issues I have! I just thread it

• Well you can always do electric.

• Well, I have a bit of peach fuzz but not as much as in that picture. I think it's okay as long as it's not super noticable. Get it bleached or waxed. I also grow a moustache to rival Schnidley Whiplash, so I get that waxed every two weeks along with my brows.

• I try to stay hairless all the time.
    I know of a YouTuber thag shaves her face because she doesn't like the peach fuzz

• Don't wax, continuous waxing will make your skin sag and make your skin look flabby later on in life. It will also open up your pores and make it more prone to breakouts. It can also leave marks on your face and its really hard to remove scars from your face!! Threading is also an option but trust me you don't want to thread your entire face it hurts sooo much. Your best bet is laser, but you have to research and see which one is best. It can have side effects but I've been doing it for a couple of months and have noticed a huge difference. Also its very expensive, but a great investment.

• I hate facial hair on girls, and also on arms! My opinion.

• Just bleach it.