My ex told me I was average, was he right?

Iv spoken to him after one year since we broke up and it was a messy breakup too, not only he left me for a gourgouse girl but it became a rumor that I got left for a stunner,... either way, we were talking and giving each other closure and somewhere between our conversation he told me I was average but while we were together he always told me I was stunning, and he kept going on how he knew the breakup was hard on me and etc etc...

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• I dont know what you look like so i couldnt tell you. However if im brutally honest. Guys will tell everygirl she is stunning even if she's not. I doubt a guy wwill go"to"his SO and say yeah your average looking

• a picture maybe. Note: guys always tell girls that they are beautiful even if they are not that attractive because it is rude to say the opposite to a girl. An advise, if a guy broke up with you just because he found a girl that is more beautiful, he is not worth dating... you don't want a relationship with such person like that... find another

• Fuck that jerk..! Good Riddance! Let him say whatever the fuck... Just don't go back to him..

• Screw him and who cares about his girl. Who is he to say your average I say good riddance to his shallow ass.

What Girls Said 0