I have a birthmark (like a large potato size, and like "tea with milk" coloured, unfortunately) on my right butt cheek. Guys, is it unattractive?

I am extremely self concious about it, I have to buy particular bikinis ie: bikini shorts just to hide it when i go swimming. Does the thought of it turn you guys off? What are your opinions on birthmarks... I'm just scared that people won't like the way it looks and will pressure me into getting it removed.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Nobody is perfect so no reason to feel that way about it. It's your body so rock it

What Guys Said 14

• It wouldn't bother me. Are you afraid of having it removed?

• No not at all, in actual fact I want to, but its expensive and I wan't to know others opinions on it first before I decide this. These answers are really boosting my self esteem, thank you :)

• Almost everyone has imperfections on their body and in their soul. One of the benefits of being in a long term relationship is being with someone who already knows all of your flaws and you know that they accept you as you are.

• There's a porn star called Natasha White that also has very large birthmark on her butt cheek.

I don't think many guys would say she was unattractive.

• My wife has one that size in her neck. It never troubled me.

• Well, it doesn't sound like a turn on. I don't know how unattractive it sounds. To be honest, I'd need to see it to rate it.

• In my personal point of view, it doesn't matter. What matters sexually is the size of the hips (pelvis) and how thick. I find girls with large hips (pelvis) more attractive. And for thickness, you can build your thighs and butt muscles by training (squat).

• Me personally , a birthmark wouldn't bother me.
    It's apart of you for one thing, besides I go for personality

• I have really hard time imagining it to be a turn off.

• No one see ur butt cheek 99% of the time

• Not an issue for me.

• post the image

• It's natural..

• No. It's fine.

You know how in shows like star trek, they have alien women?

And if the alien women are human colored but fat, guys would think they were ugly?

But if they have a hot body shape, and are blue with stripes, they're still considered hot?

Shape matters, color on skin, nope.

• Hehe sounds kinda cute I don't know why I think there cute but I do there like little islands to me

• They aren't bad, no need to cover it, probably looks cute on your butt, I have one on my knee but I don't cover it with anything