I'm a dumb girl and I'm not even pretty, does that mean I'm screwed to have a guy even like/want me?

Im not very bright, im mostly daddys girl and pampered a lot, and i get jealous of other girl who has looks and i simply dont, i feel like im a bitch even though i think deep down i have a good heart but on the outside i feel like im a bitchey girl who snoops and has shitty intentions... im simply not pretty or have the look. And certainly dont have brains... there is This guy i liked alott but i always hear how Guys like pretty girls who are happy and kind with good sense of humor... thats Just not me.

Most Helpful Guy

• There's a guy for every girl.

• Thanks for most helpful.

What Guys Said 10

• I think you might be pretty yourself by you are just putting yourself down maybe because you have had no luck having a guy approach you to ask you on a date. Look, if you seem unapproachable, arrogant and self-centered guys are not going to approach you because they are going to afraid of being rejected by you. Also, have you even try to ask a guy that you like to go on date with you? If you haven't realized it's 2015 and things have change. It's now not only guys asking girls out, but girls doing the same thing. And if you get rejected by the guy than who cares, you just simply move on to your next catch. I mean, that's what guys like myself do, so why shouldn't girls do the same thing?

• You don't really have to be 'very pretty' to find a guy. We're pretty simple. As long as you meet a base-attractiveness, then you're fine. Ugly girls have it rough, but even just throwing some eyeliner on can bump your attractiveness up quite a lot. Say, if you're an average 5 and put on some eyeliner, you're a 6 or a 7, in my opinion. If you're average or slightly below average, you'll be able to find someone eventually. You can work on your personality as you grow as a person. I have sorta the same issue. I'm not very personable, even if I'm mildly attractive. It's something you just have to work on as time goes by. Asking questions makes social situations a lot easier. People love to talk about themselves.

• I want you <3

• yes, there is more to life than dating.

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

• There's still hope for you. But for me to be able to accurately gauge how much hope I would need to see your picture (of your face I mean. I already have a picture of your mind).

• You'll be wed regardless.

• Well, looks do matter a lot. You wouldn't date a man a shorter than you, so that is very logical.

• Girls are shallow. U can still get guys.

• No you're screwed because you're the same "anon 18-24" that has no life and daily posts loads of this type of inane BS.

What Girls Said 1

• Look, asker, I don't know who you are as a person but I'm feeling that you're focusing too much on your bad points? Most people will have plus sides to them that counterbalance their shortcomings, so I'm sure you do as well. It's not as if you're an outright monster or anything. There'll definitely be someone out there who sees the good beneath your flaws, and decide they like the whole package. You just have to remind yourself of that. So don't let your negative emotions swamp you, ok?

• I dont have anything positive about me, accept for my talent in arts but thats all i have, even my parents told me that that they are afraid a guy would cheat on cause i Never look Nice..

• Yup, you go, girl! ;) It's like that guy respondent said: beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Clich├ęd, but true. So it's not just something I cooked up. Good luck!

• Thanks again, have a good day xxooxxoo.