Guys, do you prefer hair down or an up do on girls?

Like straight hair or a pony tail, bun, braids etc.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer for her to have her hair down, but i wouldn't mind ponytails, braids, and buns as long as they tie them loosely, and dong pull back the front of their hair.

Sorta like this:
    http://imgur.com/3LQ4ara
    I think this style is really cute ^^^

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• Usually down is best on women. The straight, wavy, curly, etc. part I cannot answer because each has something attractive about its look.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really like when girls have their hair in a bun... and If I see a pony tail i just wanna pull it say "honk honk" or something like that lol... But seriously I love when girls have their hair down it just looks so natural and pretty... I love playing with girls hair lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely down

0|0
    0|0
  • Both can look good, I prefer hair down though, but it can depend on the girl to, but I really like some braids.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love ponytails the most but hairdown is amazing as well. Braids and stuff like that though isn't for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like when women have something holding their hair. Pony tail and braids, i like to see that. I also like medium/short hair, maybe it's the resemblance.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both. Up do better for formal settings but down works also. Casual just down maybe is more casual/comfortable?

0|0
    0|0
  • I like straight down hair, it's a lot more sexy/cute. In MY opinion, up do's and short hair makes the women look old or lesbian.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • I generally prefer hair down, but that doesn't mean that I think the other ones look all ugly

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't really matter

0|0
    0|0
  • Straight hair 9/10 times

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the hair and the face. Generally I like an open face, so hair up or back.

0|0
    0|0
  • doesn't matter... :-0

0|0
    0|0
  • Get over urself

0|0
    0|0
  • Hair down, on most girls

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer curly/frizzy hair that is worn down.

0|0
    0|0
  • straight hair

0|0
    0|0
  • Does anyone like the bun 😐. THE BUN MY GOSHH!!!

0|0
    0|0