Is my boyfriend weirded out by my boob size?

I have a petite shape, small waist, bubble ass but small boobies 32A. I know my boyfriend likes my body but sometimes I think he feels guilty because my breasts looks like a little girls. I'm 24 and he's 28 and when we first got together he didn't believe me when I told him my age. "Are you sure your 24?" One time I teased him and said I want to call him Papi because his first name is a little nerdy but he was like no it would be like molestation 😳 Does he view me as a child and has weird guilty feelings about banging me?

and I also have what some call a baby face :-/ maybe he has a fascination with nubile girls

Most Helpful Guy

• My guess is his attraction isn't anything to do with pedophilia, but you do seem young in a way that seems hot to him. And people teasing or acting like 'oh you like little girls' makes him feel weird.

Most Helpful Girl

• well he won t be banging you if he didn t consider you sexy and woman enough for him right? :)
    Unless he has some incest fetish, which apparently he doesn't since he doesn t like you to call him papi :P

What Guys Said 12

• Yes, I believe he may have a harder time seeing you as an adult. You may be right about the guilty feelings.

• Screw what he thinks about your boobs hun. Be proud of what you have, they are you. If YOU really don't like them then get a boob job, but only if YOU want to and you think it will help you feel better about yourself. Besides, he doesn't have to be absolutely enamored with every aspect of you, just you overall right?

• This is true :) I'm not going under the knife for fake boobs when there's way more important investments to make for my self improvement. Waste of money.

• I do!! Lolz

• Outfreakingstanding! Go team boobies!

• for me any boobies i can touch or look at are sweet. it doesn't matter how big

• Most petite have small boobs, and if your boyfriend like small and skinny girls then he ok with it.

• If he has issues with your boobies they are his issues. You sound stunning so don't let it worry you.

• I wouldn't be. I totally love petite women and smallish breast.

• Bukkake Bukkake Bukkake Bukkake Bukkake

• I don't think he views you a child... lol small boobs doesn't bother

• aww that so messed up boobs size is like dick size to girls I hope he gets over it

• It is okay

• Don't worry. Nice ass makes up

• Why would he feel guilty? Maybe disappointed, but I don't see how he'd feel guilty.

Big Papi? Like David Ortiz from the Red Sox? lol

What Girls Said 1

• A lot of guys like that shape, I know what you mean, though. I'm 19 (ignore GAG) and I don't tie my hair up. I have small boobs too, on an athletic frame and whenever I tie my hair up my brother and boyfriend tease me. My boyfriend will start laughing at me and saying I look like a little girl and my brother will come out and be like, 'Oh, I thought you were one if the kids,'. It's so annoying!
    But I don't think your guy has any weird feelings of guilt. My boyfriend also thought I was a lot younger. So much as to the point of him snooping through my purse to check my ID when we met! But, he likes it when I call him daddy.
    I don't know, as frustrating it is and as insecure as you might feel, I think you're overthinking it. :)