Would I look better without these piercings and a different style?

I wear a lip ring and a nose ring, just check my profile pic. Do you think I would look better without them. Also what else do u think I should change about my look?
I'm not changing my look, I'm just wanting to know what people think

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• To me, it's the whole "I want to be different" thing. If you had a natural look, I would prefer it. Though, you have the look that matches your personality and I don't judge it, it's your taste after all. I would remove the lip piercing first. The hair and nose ring I am pretty much ok with.

The thing is, at my age, I am long over my rebellion phase... And of course, there is a big age gap so, put it anyway you want, there would be no chance we would ever be together anyway so I guess it doesn't mean much...

• Wait until u grow up and think back or look back. You will be so embarrassed. Those girls or guys that stretched out their ears are paying for that huge mistake. It's not seen as anything intelligent people do. Nose bull rings , ears stretched out like some tribe etc. It's not attractive. Now a clit perving is differant. Or nipple. Nothing on your face tho. Ewww.

• My ears aren't stretched (I'm not allowed to).
      I think facial piercings are cool. But thanks for answering honestly

• You think they are cool now. Wait until you look back at these days. You will think , wtf was I thinking. Lol.
      Cheers.
      I know your ears are not done. Was being general. Thank goodness your not aloud to do that. That's something people really regret. Especially when the holes are gynormas. Haha. That's Nasty

• Ya I might. But oh well, I want to have fun and not be boring 😝

• Why not take out your lip piercing and get a different one if you're bored with it. I got bored of my shark bites so I took them out and got two vertical labrets instead.
    Also incase anyone's saying that piercings are ugly and you shouldn't have any because they make you ugly, don't listen to them I for one love piercings and if they're really that big of a deal to someone that they wouldn't like me then it's for the best because they'd probaly be to close minded for me anyway

• I'm not bored of it. I want lots of piercings but I'm not allowed. I just want to know what people think. But I'm not taking off my piercings

• Omg a smiley is so cool. Now I really want one

• Do it man they're fucking awesome and of all the piercings I've had (11) it hurt the least and healed the fastest

• Of course it's your choice but I prefer no piecings as then they don't distract from your lips and face. And I prefer no distractions when looking at your face :)

• When in doubt just experiment.
    Try every option once.

• Sometimes change is never a bad thing , experiment and see

• Not a big fan of piercing in mouth , but as i said to u ;)

• i just think all piercings are unnecessary.

• yes you would look way better.

• YES YOU WOULD 1100% this piercings and your hairstyle is ugly sorry but it doesn't fit you at all.

• So I would look better with a different haircut?

• you look "ugly" in this piercings and that makeup and everything come on don't be such wana be looking for attention. in my opinion it's not beautiful with all that crap on :/

• I'm not a wanna be, it's what I like. Basically if ur saying I'm a wanna be for looking this way then I can say everyone who dresses blah & ugly boring is a wanna be

• it really doesn't matter I've had piercings (snake bites all my life since about your age) some girls find it interesting and wanna try kissing me for it (score) I dont do it cause I have a loving girlfriend but still flattering aff.

you're a pretty girl and I'm sure lots of guys will like you regardless just try to smell nice and never wear unflatering clothes. Stay away from hot topic clothing they typically look terrible and in bad taste. so 2000's

if you're gonna play the rocker chick persona I suggest no bangs (makes you look emo and people will think you're dramatic) just wear messy but planned hair t shirt and tight jeans maybe ripped sometimes and act friendly to people

I'm always been a rock n roll guy and never been misjudged for it because I'm polite always smell good and I hang out with all types of people not just "my people"

the difference between a social reject and a social butterfly its not style , only charisma

• U should be urself dint change urself for what people think, but. Its normal at ur age not knowing what u want, i mean all of us change style from time to time.

• I'm not changing, I just wanted to know what people thought

• I think piecings are hot especually on the nose now im flirting with a girl who has one she is super hot, ur hair color os special i notice women who put different hair color always look different.

• Really? That's great a lot of guys i know don't like piercings

• I don't like the piercings or the over abundance of make up. That's just me and maybe some guys dig it.

• I'm not even wearing that much makeup in this pic

• I'm not even American. I'm Canadian. But thanks for your answer and the truth 😊

• OK lol North American women. You're welcome :)

What Girls Said 3

• I think they look cool, but they don't make a huge change to your appearance so if you removed them there wouldn't be a dramatic difference. it all depends on what kind of guy you want to attract because some will be turned on by the piercings and some will be turned off

• That's true. They also don't seem to like my hair and makeup lots either 😝

• Again depends on the guy but a majority of them like a more settle and natural makeup approach so maybe that's why?

• Well you're anon so I can't see your profile pic, but I have a nose ring and I used to have a vertical labret. It looked on the verge of being too much, but it wasn't. Anymore piercings I would say is too much. I'm usually into the "goth/rockabilly/psychobilly" kind of stuff. Some people like it, some people not so much. Can't please everyone right?

• I think you look awesome and very emo, but if I were you I would loose the lip ring (maybe exchange for nose ring or something) and for me the green eyeshadow is a little two much. I would go with a smokey eye or something along the eyes of this:

yve-style.com/.../Emo-makeup.jpg

• Thanks you. 💚
      I have a nose hoop as well as well as the lip ring.
      I usually wear just thick black eyeliner but I ran out so I had 2 use the blue.

• thanks for upvote! :D