An I unapproachable?

I always have this mean face on. Its not like I am mean or anything (at least I don't think so..) Like, I don't show any emotion in my face. It usually looks like im tired, pissed, annoyed and/or mad. I also wear a lot of black and wear emo band t shirts (BECAUSE MCR YASSSS) and I've heard some people say how scary I am. Is this why people avoid me?

• Yes, I am unapproachable
  • No, I'm not
Meant to say "teasing" not trading

Most Helpful Guy

• People will judge you on the way you look and dress. If people say you look scary then that is not good because your scaring people away from approching you. Put a smile on your face once in a while and try to be happy and positive. People will notice this.

What Guys Said 6

• probably... but it depends on how far you take it... if you got like 12 piercing and died your hair flat black and black lipstick and dark eye shadow and have those spike bracelets and stuff like that then yeah... But if you look like a normal natural girl who just wears black then I think that's hot... I don't know why but girls in black are cute! just don't over do it and go full emo status! it's too much!

• probably. most people will rather try to approach a girl who smiles or someting. if you´re like totally dark and mean looking, guys will assume you´ll give them a hard time.

• It's possible, yes.

• You aren't unapproachable but you are probably not in the right place at the right time.

• where is pic

• I didn't read what u said but I gave u a No cause I felt like it

What Girls Said 0