How much weight does it look like I lost?

How much weight does it look like I lost ?

Most Helpful Guy

• sigh.. why would you do this to yourself?

i know you look at the mirror and see a bit of stomach hanging out and then hate yourself for being "fat" (lol i was 130 kilograms 6 months ago, you have no idea what fat is. Aaaaanyway...). stomach "bulging" out a bit is not because of fat, its because you aren't toned. you need to get back to the weight you were and then start working out (well you don't **need** to do anything, but evidently this is what you want). not extremely so, just a little bit. thats what makes a stomach look flat and firm. not this. this is disgusting.

• Wow how could you be so mean as to call me disgusting? Thats such a foul thing to say to another human being. I have feelings.

• So immature..

• yet im the only one who actaully gave you solid advice

i guess you just prefer things sugarcoated huh

Most Helpful Girl

• Like you lost way too much... Seek some help you have anorexia. Everyone likes a flat stomach but seeing your pelvis and rib cage is not good.

What Guys Said 24

• You need to seek help. You're borderline anorexic. Please, before it becomes a real problem.

• Muscle definition is more beautiful, than bone definition. start working out and and eat protein and healthy carbs. Look up skinny fat and how to get rid of the "skinny fat" look. The answer is to gain more muscle, pack on pounds of muscle not fat. Show off your abs next time when you gain more muscle and then show us the before and sfter and you will get much more positive feed back. A good youtube channel to watch is fitness blender. But first thing is first go get some oikos or chobani and feed yourself.

• It looks like you've lost a little too much.

• Wow I don't understand why people keep saying that :( I was planning on loosing more :(

• You keep losing weight, and you'll put your long term health and even your fertility at risk. There's a difference between losing weight and losing fat. If you want to lose more fat, sure, just make sure you put on some lean muscles while you're at it.

• Anorexia. There's a certain way the body looks when it's drained of important nutrients or FOOD!
    Your killing yourself in a slow and painful way.

• Too much, far too much. Your hip bones are showing! That is NOT normal.

• You lost a lot. You look kinda sickly, to be honest. About halfway between where you were and where you are now would probably be good.

• ur anorexic now

• You lost a little too much, you just need to get toned, do a squats to get a nice booty, arms, and legs. You look nice though, you don't need to loose any more weight.

• Too much. You were better off before than after, as you look unhealthily thin.

• another one smh...

• 20-40 lbs...

• whoa. would visit in f16...

• Too much...

• Too much... Still sexy tho but too much

• 13 kg. you need to gain weight.

• I don't know about numbers but definitely a whole lot!

• Thank you very much. I am trying!(:

• You're welcome! :)

But sweetie, you don't need to lose all of that, I mean, I don't know what your main reason is but if it's to be attractive for guys, know that most guys will go for the average looking girl. I know that when you turn-on the TV that's what you see, skinny girls with tons of guys chasing them. Also for guys, they see the muscular types get lots of girls but don't cloud your thinking. Look around in real life and you'll easily notice how guys will go for the average girl and how girls will go for the average guys. Now of course, there are guys and girls that are super attractive and all of that but, attractiveness is subjective and to each his own preference.

• you are right. I get lost in my head forget that stuff, thanks for reminding me. :) I'm a bit of a perfectionist so it is hard to ever measure up to standard I set for myself and it is for other people to.

• A tad bit too mucg

• U did not need to lose weight , u were perfect

• perfect don't lose any more

• Too much, you look unhealthy

• 10 kg... not big deal

• Too much weight, getting borderline anorexic

• far too much. you went from fine to wooden stick. please eat.

• way too much

What Girls Said 16

• Too much. You didn't have to lose anything.

• It looks like you lost a little too much, in my opinion. I can see your hipbones and ribs, and the indents of your arm muscles.

• Too damn much... You looked better before, and now you look closer to a skeleton than you do a normal human being.

• You're very thin now. That can cause health issues, have you considered that you may have an eating disorder or that you may have body dysmorphia? Please don't consider losing any more weight. Please eat healthy and take care of yourself 💜

• way way way too much

• Well damn you look anorexic... You were already skinny then you look like you lost an extra ten, no bueno

• 7-10 kilos

• You lost too much 😫

• It looks like you lost 5 pounds by starving yourself

• 5-10 kilos.

• Oh my god, u should stop losing weight!

• Too much. Hun, please don't lose any more. You're gorgeous either way <3

• Too much. Your ribs and hip bones are showing.. Either that or you are sucking in during this photo? I am not saying you look bad! Because of course you don't. I am just hoping that you don't become sickly and unhealthy.

• I agree with others that you have lost a little too much because your rib cage is showing. Before you just need to build muscle to tone up. You can still try building more muscle but don't lose too much weight.

• 15? You were already so skinny!

• Too much...