Girls, How do I rate? 2 Pics, 2 ratings. Face and Body. Scale of 1 to 10?

New to GAG, it has been only few days here and been tossing around idea to post on the "How do I look" board. Reason being, I've never done something like this (post pics for a rating/opinions on looks) so obviously curiosity got the best of me. As a "shy" type guy I don't get feedback in my day to day life, so I'm curious how girls view me visually. Specfically girls around my age, 20 something.

I'd like to get 2 ratings. One for just face, and second for body. Face shot is current, body shot is from Myrtle Beach 3 months ago. Oh and don't rate the sunburn on my shoulders/upper chest, I already know thats a 10/10 ;)
Girls, How do I rate?  2 Pics, 2 ratings. Face and Body.  Scale of 1 to 10?

9

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• You're really cute. I'd date you ;)
    I would say 10. For face and body.
    How's it going with the lady? ;) when's the date? :)

• Hey! I'll know a solid date in the next few days. As for your rating, I think since you know me a little more personally than the other girls it might of influenced and inflated your rating a bit... ;) Haha, but thank you for feedback. :)

• Oh no I think you're right! I've fallen for a personality not a face!
      Lol you're getting high ratings anyway ;) you little hottie, you.

• Dark hair, and is it curly? I'm gonna have to go with 8. Good thick build too

• Yeah dark hair but more brownish than black. And yes curly, I have to cut relatively short to avoid the curls just poofing my hair out. Thanks for opinion.

• 8 for both!

• hot as hell :)

• 9 for your face and your body.

• I'd give you a solid 8+. Maybe 9 because I like the scenery lol you look good.

• Thank you. Scenery is Marriot at Grande Dunes in Myrtle Beach. Was a good time.

• 7 face , 8 body :) you're nice looking

• Face 8/10
    Body 9/10
    it's all down to personal preference really but 😍