Do you think this girl is straight, bisexual, lesbian, or asexual?

What do you think her sexual orientation is?

• Straight
  • Bisexual
  • Lesbian
  • Asexual
I already know what her sexual orientation is. I'm just testing to see if people can detect a person's sexual orientation from the way a person looks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Anyone with those eyebrows has to be asexual. I feel like they're going to jump off her face and try to suffocate me. Though it would be interesting to gather a bunch of asexual, lesbian, straight, and bisexual women and see if they have any features in common. Someone should do that study. Though, my guess is that asexuality is due primarily to environment rather than genetics. Actually, I think gayness might be, too. So many gay people I've met have parents of the opposite gender missing. I don't know if there's a large-scale correlation though. The default mode of humanity might be bisexuality, but I think social influence might push people one way or another. Until they find the gay gene, I'll maintain that idea.

As for this chick. I really couldn't say for sure.

• you have a really good gaydar. she is an ace.

• Gratzi.

• Nailed it on the eyebrows. That girl definitely ain't getting no action lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll take man for 200. Jk jk Anyway I'm going with asexual.

What Guys Said 10

• I'm hoping she is bi so I can tag team her with another hot chick. Honestly speaking who cares what her orientation is. She could be a tranny with a big D surprise. What difference would that make. That's between her and who ever she dates. 2nd all these kids saying they are asexual is a bunch of crap they are just to weak to make a choice.

• I see some lesbianism in her but she might be bisexual too.

• A Straight... and why you ask? Because everyone in my mind is "straight"... no matter what. It's how I treat every I know and knew who claimed to not be straight by treating them as if they like the opposite sex.

• All girls are bi sexual.
    I don't care what they say. They lie.
    Totally bi

• I picked "straight" option but only because I was playing odds and there was not an option that she could be any of those. I also don't know her favorite sports team if you were wondering.

• ok judgment of sex orientation from image?

however... if she is looking at a boy then Straight... if she is looking at both (girl & boy) then Bisexual... if only to girl then Lesbian... then bla bla

• I think she is pizzasexual

• I think it's time for a STARING CONTEST!!!

• im not sure why but I'm leaning towards lesbian

• no, no way to tell. but then you get some power from your ESP abilities... haha.

What Girls Said 8

• you're asking me to judge her sexuality by what she looks like?
    yeah, no.

• How would we know? You can't guess a person's sexuality by how they look.

• Biambiguous

• I have no idea just looking to that pic x)

• You can't really say from a picture.

• You cannot detect somebody's sexual orientation based on looks..

• I don't know, you tell me.

• How are we supposed to know or even guess based on looks?

• There is a thing called gayer. It detects what a person's sexual orientation is. I'm testing to see if it works.

• Well I'm also as straight as can be. And it's not like that feeling tells you exactly what they are.