Should I lose a few?

All the time my friends and family indirectly tell me i need to lose weight. I am 5'7 and 142 pounds. Thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe. How do you feel about your body?

• Good! I play sports so I am strong but not too strong... it just makes me insecure when they keep dropping hints :/

What Guys Said 7

• If you look at BMI information or talk to a doctor, they'll say you are exactly normal. Right where you should be.
    HOWEVER, it's about what makes you feel good. I personally think a girl that's 5'7" looks best at the 135 pound mark. Some may disagree, but my girl is also 5'7" and 133-137 is where she stays, and she turns me on in every way.

• If you feel you need to... in any case exercise is 100% good for you anyways... for health... for confidence... I started exercising and I love it... even though I was already skinny it does not matter... you don't have to do hard exercises either just simple situps / pushups / and running once in a while... in the end exercise feels good and is a good habit :)

• 5'7" 142 lbs is not bad but it can depend, better estimate is to go by your waistline.

A healthy waistline is half your height in inches, so 33.5"

• It's hard to say. Maybe ask your doctor, and take their opinion with a grain of salt.

• your fine but you can be lean as fuck or fat and out of shape with those numbers.

• where's your pic?

• it seems good actually, what size is your bra by the way

What Girls Said 0