Guys, I want you to judge me?

Guys, I want you to judge me?

Be harsh , honest , point out all my imperfections... I'm curious :D

46

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I must say you are very attractive, very beautiful. You have good facial features, a good physique. The only thing that is not attractive ( to me of course) is your hairstyle, it's very ordinary. Other than this everything looks good.

Overall I would give 8 out of 10

What Guys Said 45

• from this photo you look fine
    But if you want a proper judgement then send 3 photo's

One from straight ahead
    one from 10'oclock (thats about \ that angle)
    And one form 2'oclock (thats about / that angle)

Also make sure that you dont make duckfaces or similar, not that the photo is taken titled (like this one) i mean with that that the phone/camara isn't held so it looks up to you or down on you
    Also dont use filters if you want a proper judgement :P (dk if this uses one)

But if i had to judge from this photo then i would say
    1. too much makeup
    2. your nose look a bit thick in this photo
    3. eyebrows are a bit thin
    4. cleavage is not neccery to show (appriciated though :P)
    5... wanted to find 5 things... i failed :/

Now for the good things
    Wonderfull eyes, beautifull smile
    If you dont wear makeup then your skin uses hacks
    Your hair looks amazing, the highlights make it look very good!

But i do want to say that the angle of the photo + the light in the room can make it look a bit decptive for example, if i coudnt see your left arm then it could look like (becuase of your right arm) that your arms are very thin

But i personally think you look great, and iether you wear quite a bit makeup, or have a very smooth skin, can't tell becuase of the light
    And its also very hard to judge your body size off this photo becuase i can't really see if you have a but of a round face, or have a thicker waist becuase your arm hair, and angle covers that up

but just off this photo you look amazing

• For one. No I'm not fat. I have struggled with anorexia for years. I look like I have a big nose because of the camera angle, in person many people tell me they like my tiny nose so I guess it depends on the camera angle. I don't put on a lot or make up actually. Not compared to most women out there men seem to say are 'beautiful'

• You love judging people get you have no photo

• I enjoy anonymity :p, it allows me to speak my mind 100% without any chance someone finding out who i am in real life

• Here it goes get ready for a world of Harsh judgmental opinions 0_o

1. Nice hair color you have the light brown brunette strip look, 8
    2. Love the side braid can be very attractive if done with detail, 7 (you own a horse?
    3. Eyebrows are OK could be a bit thicker you gave them too much trim, 5
    4. Nice Eye lashes don't know if there fake or real the also seem a bit clumpy in the center (as long as you have them idc). 8
    5. Gorgeous eyes 10
    6. Cute nose (not as defined but who cares as long as it matches your face which it does, 10
    7. Nice cheeks very kissable 10
    8. Perfect lips 10
    9. Great teeth nice job taking care of them! none missing right? 10
    10. Adorable chin (not as defined) not to big and not to small, 7
    11. Cute facial structure not as defined as a model but so adorable 6.5
    12. Nice physic you don't appear over weight, you do have a small amount of those adorable baby features which guys love and adore.
    13. Your, cute, adorable, loving and have a kind look inside and out, most guys will go for that. You don't really need to concern your self with your looks too much. Your naturally pretty, you look very pretty with or without face touches
    14. Your that kind of girl everyone loves for no reason, comfortable to be around.
    15. Your score total as a person is unmatched, you don't need one, your rare and hard to find. Guys like me wish there were more girls like you to be with : )

Additional:
    1. Picture quality is not so good 4
    2. Are you really smiling?
    3. Like the color of your shirt not to dark.
    4. Bad lighting
    5. OK since of style
    6. What's your favorite TV show?
    7. You look 16?

• Could use some tweeking on your eyebrows and your cheeks are a bit puffy. Reaching for straws tho you're quite pretty

• I really can't find anything to be harsh about. You look incredible. I can't imagine why you'd doubt yourself. Always feel good about your body.

• You are beautiful. Only flaw? Under 18. Haha!

• Imperfections? The only imperfection I can see is in the lighting. Also the photo is a bit blurry. Other than that, you look drop-dead gorgeous.

• Ya my phone can sucks ass lol sorry but thank u!

• I'll bring mine over and let you snap a few pics with it. ;)

• I'm not a fan of the braided hair, u might wanna just make that go back (though I think the braids might make walking easier) your nose is a tad big.

Honestly I had to search hard for imperfections you're pretty, don't worry

• That one inch cleavage is enough to get you a 9/10 even if your face was like Porky pig, unfortunately though, your face is pretty too.

• You're hot
    Don't let anyone say otherwise

• looking good
    that is all

• Nose is a little large, but not disproportionate or anything. Honestly that's the only thing I can think of, and if you weren't asking for harsh honest answers I wouldn't have even thought of that. Very pretty

• You look like you are a 32 year old who has not left their teenage stage, and is desperately holding on to the you looks she has, with dim light, make up, and dyed hair.

• You're blind as fuck lol

• I have no immediate concerns other than your hair.
    But that's just me.

• you're hot

,,,

• You are cute, and you look so submissive which is an extra xD

• You are... imperfectly lit in this picture?

• I'll be your judge jury and executioner

• You r not curious u r just too confident that u won't receive a single negative comment... That's what ur words tell.. there is no doubt u are beautiful... Probably flawless...

• eyes are good... smile is lovely... not looking fat... a little nice curve appearing there making you hot

• Why? I'm no judge. Sorry.

• You look perfectly fine to me. :)

• Erm, you've made this quite tricky, if I had to say anything it would be that your eyebrows are a bit too thin for my personal preference.

• you seems to be a nice happy girl

• You are good. Your eyebrows are terrible tough.

• You're the second Madhuri Dixit Nane of India.
    You've the same smile.. so cute n beautiful :)

• you look pretty, lick your smile and eyes

you need to smile more

• Your nose 👃

• U r beautiful and have beautiful eyes.

• your fine put the fishing pole down

• Like that girl is pretty

• More from Guys
    15