Does my body look abnormal? (Picture)?

I love my hip but the problem is with my waist! . My bust is 36 cm, waist - 23.5 and hip 38 cm. When it comes to my waist, it's bothering me :/ I don't know if that's my genetics but I look weird. About this pictures, I held my top from behind so my body shape could be visible. Does it look abnormal/ strange or weird to look at? . I feel odd to wear fit cloths bz I look like I've been hit by a bus everywhere. I like being straight from top to bottom so I'll be able to wear jeans and top. I really can't wear jeans cz it looks weird on me :/. I'm 5'6. Please don't be rude! English is my third language. http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2a65wzp&s=9#.VlFsPaNX6Sw my room was a bit messy so I censored the rest of the area.

• not weird!
  • weird!
People are like I've edited this picture, I'm sorry! I'll gain nothing when I'm an anonymous and I've no reason to be fake. This is what I said. No one treats me good in society, they think I've done something. I used pixel edit to cover up my messy room and people still keep on saying shit about me. This wants me to hurt my self and I fuckin hate my body. You'll only know if you ever get judged like this. This is depressing. My room is messy. Don't judge me, I'm sorry. tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2r23ax4&s=9#.VlGBuaNX6Sw

Most Helpful Guy

• id answer but the links are broken. :-/

Most Helpful Girl

• What's more weird is that you Photoshopped this photo and want answers to an altered image.

If you truly want to know other's opinions of what you look like, then post a real photo that has not been touched by enhancers and the like. Otherwise you're just lying to yourself by getting false answers which respond to a false image.

• Photoshop? My ass.. I'll upload one more if you want.

• You're nuts. Thank you.

• And you're delucional, you have distorted fingers, which proove the photo has been altered.

Lame👎

What Guys Said 9

• You mean inches right? 23 cm waist would be like a can of cola! Looks stunning so don't worry about it :-)

• Makes me feel better, thank you sir...

• Are you kidding?

You have epic hip to waist ratio. People torture themselves with corsets for years to get this body shape.

• Do you not see the blatant pixelation?

• When something looks too perfect it usually is.

• Seems like I should upload the original one with out the pixelation you're talkin about. This is how my body looks like for real. Fine if you dun mind seeing my messy room. Gimme ten minutes.

• I think your hip to waist ratio is strange yea. I think you need to put on some weight. At least before I'd consider you a partner.

• All I'm seeing is a picture of Verne Buchanan

• can't see anything.

• I don't see no image.

• i can't see the picture!

• Did you take the picture down. Or is the link not working?

• no pic... seen

What Girls Said 8

• HAHA... my waist is 37inches i am bigg..

• Next time you photoshop try not to be so obvious about it.

• Arm? What do you mean? This is funny bahahahax if you really want to see the original picture. Check again. If I really wanted attention I wouldn't have gone anonymous and I'll gain nothing when I'm not honest. My room is a bit messy so i used pixel effect to cover it up that's all.

• Your link is bad. But I mean if you reall want us to go though and point out all the places you messed up we can

• My bust is 36 cm, waist - 23.5 and hip 38 cm.
    Lol sorry but you would either be a 2' tall fairy or wouldn't be alive with those measurements.
    Inches make more sense here ;)
    Oh and I think the link is broken.

• I'm exactly like that too! The only problem is the fact that my waist is 23, bust 37 and hips 38!!! I don't look weird, I just can't put not even a little piece of fat in that area. If I could though, I would made my hips smaller so I could balance it...

• Are you sure you mean Centimeters with your measurements? Pretty sure you mean inches.

Also I don't see a picture at all

• You have such a nice fucking figure, you should have nothing to be insecure about

• I think the link is broken

• You have an hourglass body, which is basically the most idealized body type of all time.

• Does it look like I've done Photoshop? :/ why do people scold and hurt me all the time. This is the reason I fuckin hate my self. Only if I could disappear.