Are my looks approachable or is my appearance intimidating?

A lot of people say that I look mean but I one of the funniest people you would ever meet. Are my looks really intimidating?
Would you approach me if you seen me in public...

Or would you assume that I am a rude and avoid bumping into me?

• Approachable Looks
  • Intimidating Looks

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 21

• I get the feeling black dudes would like you. You kinda have this "Fuck you, I'm me bitch." look in your eyes. You actually look really similar to my aunt. She's like that, too. >.> Really cute in the last couple of pics, though, relative to my subjective preferences--and more feminine. In the top picture you look scary. Sort of gangsta. I think it's the squinty eyes. I think the curly hair and the hoop earnings aid that perception.

• The first picture looks like you are about to bite someone's head off. But the last one is freindly looking.

• You look cute in your pictures. Especially the last one where your trying to smile. One suggestion. Stop taking pictures with a satellite. These pictures were we are looking down on you are only flattering when your showing a lot of cleavage and we get the sensation that we can look down your shirt. Straight on, profile, or at a slight angle but mostly straight on would be more flattering. You have a pretty face and sexy eyes but from overhead it's hard to see the overhead angle forces us to focus on the crown of your head.

• You do have the Tough Girl kind of look. You can fight, you can argue, etc. I see more of an intimidating message coming out of your look.

• No u look fine I'd have no issues approaching u and asking where we are going for our first date?

• You do have kind of a stern look. Not your fault or anything, just what you were born with. Not bad looking at all, though.

• Your face comes off as a typical "bitch face"... try smiling more! :-D

• Same expression in every pic, i'd say.. Hello ''Bella Swan"

• You look somewhat intimidating but I still wouldn't hesitate approaching you , you're very beautiful.
    Never judge a book by it's cover, am i right

• More like "not really attractive" type looks

• The first expression you make is certainly intimidating. The rest not so much

• you look kinda mean in a few of the pictures yeah, but you're a cute girl

• That expression can look intimidating to some people. Try smiling more.

• definitely approcheable. maybe it's your vibe aka mood

• Approachable Looks

• I fell in love with ure 3rd pic the one in red

• i'm turned on all ready

• You look hot, in intimidating kind of way ;)

• Intimidating? LOL, no. But you don't look friendly or approachable, especially in the first photo.

Smile, damn it, lol

• Same angle from all pics... can't tell

• Are you a lesbian?

What Girls Said 3

• You look cute when you smile! Then you look approachable, when you are serious it seems like you are about to explode full of anger. Honestly you are very beautiful, polish yourself even more with your beautiful smile dear! 😊😀 good luck!

• You look intimidating but guess what? Your hairstyle can change that,
    I think you should grow your hair more and style it. You'll get a softer look and your face has sharp features which would look stunning to say the least! ^^

• Most guys would be afraid of you, mhm, very afraid :P