Girls do you want legsand butt to look like this?

Female runner's physique:

Girls do you want legsand butt to look like this ?

Guy's do you like girls with thick legs, big butts?

• Yes
    44% (12)60% (9)50% (21)Vote
  • No
    56% (15)40% (6)50% (21)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|6

Most Helpful Girl

• The Brazilian girls ass is pretty awesome but I already have a pretty big ass so it's not a big deal. I don't particularly want muscular legs though, I'm good with having thick thighs. A little more toning and definition wouldn't be bad, but I wouldn't want to go to their level.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not mad at that at all👍

Reminded me of this...
    http://youtu.be/feujTUjoDko
    I don't speak Spanish, but I still understand what he's saying COMPLETELY😂😂😂

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• yes, definitely!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nuh-uh, that's too gross.

0|1
    0|0
  • as long as they have legs its kl

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally do not want to look like this, I want some definition and toning but not muscular. But to each their own, if they are happy then good for them!

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Way too large. The second girl's ass is pretty fucking hot, though. And those thighs on the other women, Jesus Christ. I would feel like the hulk is coming after me if I saw one of them IRL. Like Amazonian women rose from the dead to conquer the world or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like girl with legs and butts like that just fine. But I'm not physically attracted to those types of legs and butts. My thigh and butt size preferences are different.

0|0
    0|0
  • That 4th girl 😍😍😍😍 oh my god

0|0
    0|0
  • Those are not remotely 'runners physique'

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer toned legs (not too skinny, but not overly thick), and I dislike big butts.

0|0
    0|0