Blondes gonna blow your mind, Which girl do you like and think she is hot?

Be hot that's thier attitude, Take it or leave it, It's up to you ! If you like them say something nice to get the MHO, If you don't like them just walk away, Plese don't yell at me, I'm just a guy who into blnode girls so much, And I can't help to ask this kind of question. And I want opinions so no poll sorry !

If you don't know them, Search their names on Google.

Kendra Sunderland,

A Hottie , She will be the first blonde girl gonna blow your mind away Occupation: studnent and maybe in a job now, Who knows?
Blondes gonna blow your mind,Which girl do you like and think she is hot?
Holly Erika Eriksson

A Super Hot Girl Occupation: Mondel and I don't know... The second girl gonna take you to the heaven fell the fire.

Anna Faith

The third girl gonna rock your world with her amazing face and gorgeous eyes, Most people knows she is a model and she's a doll. Occupation: Mondel.

Bryana Holly

The fourth girl a super hot model very famous She will show your her magic, She goona stole your heart. Occupation: Mondel

Maggie H

The fifth girl from the Big10Tens, A college girl she gonna tell you God never create ugly blonde girl. She will show you what is a real nature blnode beauty shuold look like. If you don't like her that mean she 's not your type blnode girl, But that does not mean she's unbeautiful. Occupation: Student, Maybe in a job now.

@abc--123 verticallyinsecure @Nik1hil
@TheBraveLion @verticallyinsecure

Most Helpful Girl

• I like Anna Faith the most. She just looks like a cool chick. Then Bryana Holly. She's gorgeous.
    Unfortunately Maggie H is probably not a natural blonde. You've got fooled again. Her hair colour is very rare to be real, her roots are darker and her eyebrows are very dark (although she has coloured them) . You can also see it at her skin tone.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say Anna and bryana are my top 2 from this list but they are all stunning

What Girls Said 17

• they all look the same to me

• I'm glad I hear that agian😜

• again? So you agree they all look like clones and it's kinda creepy

• To you they all very alike, And to you it's kinda creepy. But I am ok with that duh!👎

• Don't mean to categorize them all as one, but they all do kind of look the same. All kind of bland, but with hot bodies. The fourth girl withe ice cream looks best. She stands out in a good way. She kind of has a "natural beauty" look. I like the shape of her nose. The third girl is second best. The other three are just meh.

Girl three has a somewhat baby face depending on the makeup and girl four has like a matured face that's sexy yet doesn't make her look old. I also like her body. I prefer a slender lean body for myself, so hers is nice. Girl four definitely rules over them all.

• 1) They all look the same.
    2) Part of me thinks one or more of them might be dudes...

• I think 2, 3, and 4 are sooo pretty. And they have great bodies, especially 2.

@OrdinaryGentleman

• 4th girl wins.

The fourth one is the ONLY pretty one. The rest are ugly, they only look "attractive because they're half naked with makeup... And the last one doesn't even pass on my list of being attractive at all.

• HAHA, You hurt their feelngs, If they hear you said this to them. BH is a Professional model, But also HE and AF is.

• I don't think their nose are huge, But ugly this word not made for these models. I like most blondes, I don't care their nose big or small.

• If you think any of these women are "ugly" you need to see someone that is ACTUALLY ugly.
      They are all beautiful. You really shouldn't put any of them down. Why can't you just say which one is the prettiest and say why without being so dang negative about everyone else?

• Waiii😭
    What s wrong with brunettes like meyy :(
    I can t dye my hair blondr;/ i ll look like a cheep :p
    Yes most if the girls you posted are gorge... but not only because they re blonde😏😏 a lot more assets going on here.

• Brunettes you can find them everywhere, And blondes they are rare, And yes blondes always hot and pretty. But I've posted a brunette celebrity two days ago. You should check it out.
      As for you, I think you should stay with Brunette, If you are a naturely beauty

• Ya I lean towards brunettes for sure. OP is into Blondes and that's cool just whatever is your type.

• @ConsultantIsBack <3 <3

• Mhm, most guys like blondes, so they will all definitely blow their mind :P

• I hope you get a blonde oneday 😎

• They are all pretty.

• Anna Faith seems the coolest and doesn't need to flash her tits to look awesome.

• Yay, You have a good taste girl

• The others just come off as like trying to prove they have big tits. Then Anna seems like she knows she has big tits so there isn't a need to show them off like the others. Since no matter what shirt she wears they will show off.

• Maggie H (last one) because I think she has the best coloring (skin complexion, eye color, hair color) and the best face.

• I like Anna, she's really pretty❤
    But Bryana is also pretty...
    And Kendra has awesome socks...

I can't decide😶

• I think Anna Faith looks the best.

• They all have pretty killer abs!

• I only like Bryana Holly, she's very beautiful !

• Blonde girls are the most gorgeous in my opinion. And these girls are just wow of course

• Third and fourth are the best looking

What Guys Said 31

• 0|3
  • I would say Bryanna Holly. She is very hot, but based on her expressions, she actually appears as though she may have a brain compared to the others.

She looks as though, she is not taking the modelling gig to seriously and actually doing something with her life. Perhaps just a means to end!

• Well said bro , Very meaningful opinion, And good taste man !

• Thanks man... I realize this is an appearance related question, but to me the level of a girls "hotness" relates to her mind, also.

The other girls just seem to have empty/ditsy expressions, even the eyes! Bryanna looks more focused?

• You're welcome my friend,
      Bryanna she is a professional model, So she know how to show a perfect face In front of the camera. And yes she did looks focused than the others.

• God damn dude... where do you always find these chicks? I have to say that you have pretty damn good taste.

• Haha thanks bro, I'll tell you where you can found these hot pics.

• DAYUM!.. DAYUM... WHAT DO THEY FEED TO THIS CHICK'S, they become hotter and hotter every next minute
    ANNA FAITH is like "Queen elsa" from "frozen" , I knew about her.

• That mean you like Anna✌ 😜

• Seriously, that chick is so hot that, I bet if you collected the load from all over the world, which guys dumped in toilet and bathroom cause of her, you can easily fill a swimming pool, or swimming pools.

• Ehh I only think Anna faith is good looking. I'm a face guy

• I'm just going to say Kendra Sunderland cause I love her socks

• Holy fuck 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 they r gorgeous but I will choose the second girl 😍😍

• All of them are super hot, but I'm voting for the first one cause DAMN.

• 1 was hot, but a total turn off for me because she had weed socks and was flipping me off. Mature
    2. was a pass for me.
    3. Mostly my type but not a soft face
    4. Looks like my kinda chick:)
    5. I hope she has an awesome personality.
    @vishna

• ANNA FAITH ! 😈🔥🔥🔥

• middle one... others are too thin.

• I'll take the first. She looks freaky. ;-)

• These are all basically the same kind of girl...

• I can't really decide. Give me blondes and Im a greedy bastard. I want them all!!!
    Lets just say that I pick here Bryana Holly <3 <3

• I like all of the above, but the first and the third girl are my favorites ;)

• Every single one em are hot 😎

• 3rd girl is alright. Not quite to my standards but i'd accept her (conditionally)

• I'll go with Anna Faith because I really like her Disney transformations :P

• They're all hot, but not my type.

• Well, they can definitely ALL get the D!

• They are all just WOW, but anna faith is like 0.0000001 point ahead

• 3rd one down ultra hot cause she is so fit!

• first Kendra Sunderland and second is Bryana Holly

Dude its turn on post..

hi5

• id possibly let them smash me

• The last one... God... I can hear her screaming she's cumming while I'm pounding her now 😛 ;-)

• Fucking jesus, enough of white women.

Get some Latina's and Asian's in there plus some of those half black, half white girls.

White girls are just mediocre.

• I wouldn't touch any of them with a fifty foot pole. They are all trashy and slutty.

• This is scary now go seek help my friend

• I need you help, Please tell me who wi be the winner among these girls?😲

• Hmmm bryana holly got a nice smile

• I don't know, some are ok, others not that much. Anna Faith and ok. Bryan Holly would bang. She looks hot eating that ice cream damn!

Blonde Jessica Alba, Kate Hudson, Kirsten Bell, those are hot blondes!

What do you make of these two? www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1791876-which-woman-is-hotter-why

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1791876-which-woman-is-hotter-why

• Bryana Holly. The rest are meh.

• More from Guys
    1