Do You Think You Look Good?

I can't stand when someone self-declares themselves as good-looking. It suggests self-indulgence and a lack of critical thought.

That being said, if you're getting hit on everyday, every right swipe is a match, and people jaw-drop at you on a regular basis, then I can see your argument.

I think I look good enough to satisfy my sexual and romantic needs. That's good enough. How good do you think you look?

• I am a sexy god/goddess
  • I look good
  • I'm satisfied
  • It could be better
  • I look like a gremlin

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 17

• I think I look good enough that if I didn't want to spend the rest of my life single and alone, I wouldn't have to. But I don't look good enough that I'm getting asked out on dates every single day.

• blobfish/10

• I'm confident enough to say that I'm not the best, but also not the worst. I'm somewhere along the middle. A happy medium :)

• I would say I am average. I have wide hips and I am a fat bottom girl. My boobs are ok and not weird looking. I have stretch marks from having a kid. I have to say my C-section scar turned out really well. It is not noticaboe unless I look really close. My son has a lot of my facial structure, and he is adorable. He has the little round nose, and amazing eyes. However I wish my face was not so fat.

• Could be better. I'm definitely not the prettiest girl in the room but I'd like to think that I'm not hideous looking.

• It could be better

• Well then it's your lucky day. I totally dislike how I look lol

• C. I am satisfied, mostly. There could be some improvements.

• Honest, in my eyes, I do look good.

• Could always be better looking but quite happy with how I look. Not satisfied though.

• No, I think I look average😕

• I'm pretty sure no one thinks they look good :/

• No not at all

• I think I look beautiful.

• I used to think I look decent, but GAG made me realize the opposite is true.

• I'm satisfied with my appearance. It's not too bad, but not super great. Nice and comfy in the middle.

• I am confident enough to know that I am attractive but humble enough to know that I am not better than anyone else. I also can not stand when someone labels themselves as "Gods gift to earth". It is normally those individuals that have the looks but nothing else to offer anyone. Stay humble guys. Makes you all the more attractive.

What Guys Said 15

• "I can't stand when someone self-declares themselves as good-looking." Well you gone hate my black ass then cuz I know I look good + about 80% of girl IRL would say the same thing about me (speaking from 1st hand exps). So I don't think I'm "talking out the side of my neck" #SelfEsteem 10/10 all day everyday 😂😂😂 http://oi63.tinypic.com/2vnnt5i.jpg

• I don't think there's anything wrong with a person saying that they're good looking. Are they supposed to lie and say they aren't when it's obvious that they are. If anything that's more annoying to me. Like when a clearly good looking person who get lots of attention from the opposite sex says "nah I'm just average" 😑

Personally I don't think I am, but I'm not hideous either. There's still lots of things I'd change though :/

• I don't "think" i look good. I know i do

• I would say I look good.

• Hell to the fucking yes. I mean if you don't think you're good looking, then how would anybody else sees you that way and compliment you about it?

• I think I'm good looking.
    I'm confident, and when I look in the mirror I can actually say "you look good" ;)

• I m good looking. I've heard it all my life.

Last week a girl tells me she thinks I m really hot.

Men aren't complimented as much as women. Women are afraid to grow his ego which makes it hard for them to deal with. Women are charmed to get fucked.

Here's some more critical thinking for yah.

• a lot of times I feel really ugly but sometimes I'll be like... hey your kinda handsome... and sometimes I'm like... mehh you look normal...

• I'm a gremlin rawr! Fear me.

• i'm confident i look alright, i mean, my nose is too big in my opinions, but alright (5/10)

• Not think I know I am ugly I've been told.

• Im definitely not the best and could be improved a lot, but I've just come to terms with it.

• Hell no, Im a gremlin

• Like... if I bloody said it you're offended? Worse things have happened let me tell you...

• I didn't say that someone saying they looked good was the worst thing ever. Therefore, I agree that worse things can happen to me.

• So you're not the type of person I'm describing. You thought critically about yourself and developed confidence from there. Some people have no such self-reflection.

• I wonder who fits the bill *cough cough* ;-) 😛

• Girls who like the whole long hair rocker/metal look say I'm incredibly good looking, but most girls don't like long hair