Which body looks better?

A - 60 kg / 132 lbs
B - 50 kg / 110 lbs
C - 47 kg / 103 lbs

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• They all look fine to me, but if I had to choose which body I took, I would choose C. I've always preferred being slimmer. Right now I have the body of C but the weight between A and B.

• I think for a teen and young adult, option C looks better but for a woman, option B.

What Guys Said 17

• Definitely option D

• I like the 132lb body! :-D

• Hmmm i can't believe most guys actually voted A😢

• Oh no I would never do that. I love food too much lol

• I think I like the third one... That's kinda my type... hahaha

• I vote for Vitamin C

• Last one looks best to me

• A - 60 kg / 132 lbs

• They are all perfectly fine, and I went with option A. But like I said a girl who has any of these 3 body types should be happy with it as there is nothing wrong with them. None of the 3 are really skinny, and none of the 3 are fat which is why they are all nice. But I do personally prefer A or B as I fell C is a bit on the skinny side. But that's just my opinion.

• A is fat

• BMI isn't the best thing to look at, and it depends on age. And even on BMI the person would be perfectly healthy, I ran it as someone my age and yours and they are both healthy...

• I was 15 on that picture

• I choose body "A".

• They all look really good to me, but if I had to choose it would be the last one.

• I like C because I love skinny girls and if they have abs :) omg

• Quality images of twigs

• They all look good and Yummi.
    What one are you anyways?

Shaved bare I hope

• Defiantly A lol

• They're all skinny to me

• What? Even the first one?😐

• Really? I was fat af on the first picture. Yep the first one was like 6-7 years ago

• Hahahaha!!! Girl you are NOT fat! You are skinny as hell and looks like you have been for the last 6-7 years lol

• They all look good, but "D" does not really look healthy, unless you are 14-16.

• link B is not working in think...

• i love this girl, all pics are great:) give me her

What Girls Said 6

• They all have horrible body shapes.

• And how does your body look like?

• Since the first time i saw this opinion you're already anon. And if whatever you said was true why the fuck do you have to be anon? Lol.

I didn't reply cause i dont want to fucking have an argument here with who ever you fucking are but whooaa you just have to comment again. Hope you you gain all your weight back! Have a good day!

• Geesh quite crabby are we. ? I was anon cause I don't want anyone else looking at my pic but I was trying to share it with you. Sorry if I sounded rude.

• A is Indian or something similar, they have the hottest bodies. Perfect hour glass.

• No not indian. Thats all pictures of me👆🏼😐

• They all look similar to me...

• Well yea maybe bc its the same girl in all those pictures just different weight

• You can t ask like this.
    It depends on the height, body type, and muscle weight

• All of them are the same person -__-"

• Im B now. Planning on making me body look like C again, I don't know i feel a lot more confident back then compared to now. And on picture A whoaa my stomach looked like i was 6 months pregnant lol

• Well I think you re sexy as a b.
      Just a bit of tonning up that s all but still lookin' smokin ;)
      You re tighs look nicer in b than c

• The C option is way tooo skinny to me

• I vote for C