Would you compliment someone on their pretty eyes if they were unattractive?

Can someone be unattractive but still have pretty eyes, a nice smile, and cute clothes? Or would that make them attractive?

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Who determines who is/is not attractive? Who determines if someone's eyes are pretty or not? All subjective per individual, right?

For me, a girl that does not physically match my particular body type and facial features, skin tone, etc., can still have beautiful eyes. Next guy comes along doesn't like her eyes but she's his ideal preference/type.

What do you think?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes this is very possible, eyes are a good feature but doesn't make up the rest of them. As their body could be attractive and fsce not etc

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• A lot. The worst is when you hang out with her and she steals your hoodie. Then for the next 3 hours it smells like her perfume!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah definitely. The very first things I notice in a girl is their smiles and their eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not going to compliment someone thats unattractive, no reason to show false interest

0|0
    0|0
  • question if fucking itself >

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, people can be overall unattractive but still have certain features which are nice. Complimenting them on the nice ones is appropriate and genuine.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I think that... well... if they make themselves look more presentable, it makes them more attractive I guess... in the eyes of society... uhh... gaahhh -gets overwhelmed by question- :/

0|0
    0|0