What type of body shape am I?

I've heard there are several types of body shapes such as hourglass, ruler, pear... but I don't know in which category I fit in. I think I have a ruler shaped body but I'm not sure...

What type of body shape am I?

Those are the main body shapes that exist.

I haven't got a small waist and I think I have a recatgle body shape but I heard that you usualy have thin long legs, small boobs and butt if you have that body type and I lack some of those characteristics.

I have very toned legs like this ones:

Normal sized boobs and not a small butt, kind of like in the picture.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• No clue since it's a sideways picture. All I can tell is that you have an athletic body. If your legs are that toned.

What Guys Said 6

• You've got too many curves for rectangle, I vote pear

• You probably have pear shape, or maybe a slight hourglass.

• inverted triangle or maybe rectangle?

• A girls body

• pear shape... p

• Okay, so this is a difficult post to reply to withou sounding like a "typical man", but if you look similar to the pic you shouldn't really ha to care for may like it, some won't... but it's pretty much to say there's defs nothing wrong with the "shape" of your body (lik the pic) regardless of shape.

You'r You'r wi wi likely try to change I I next few years anyway so just do you best to stay/b healthy.

Goodluck :)

What Girls Said 2

• Probably rectangle?
    Me too.
    Pretty straight up and down, no dramatic curves

• Its hard to tell without a picture of your overall body and/or some measurements