I would like a transformation like this, how do I go about it?

I would like a transformation like this, how do i go about it?

0|0
7|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Uhh... genetics?

1|0
    0|0
    • clearly, they didn't have genetics like that since that was them after puberty

• Show All
    • then why dont i see more men and women around me who look like movie stars, obviously there's some extra factor like style and fitness

• You should take into account that movie stars have an entire crew that styles them, puts makeup on them, cuts their hair, takes care of their skin, photoshop their pictures...

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• Puberty and money my friend...

0|0
    0|0
    • i have features similar to the last guy, similar face shape, dark features, nearly same eye shape etc yet he manages to look so great and me a little above average if i am lucky, i want to know what the extra factors are to change (apart from fitness of course, working on that)

• two very powerfull ingrediants wich should never be mixed!
      justin? Miley? hey hey ! ... *shivers*

• well they grew up, but also just take care of yourself. dont forget about small details, like do your eyebrows, take care of your skin, get a good haircut and keep your hair clean and combed, and have a nice style.

0|0
    0|0
  • They just grew up.

0|1
    0|0
    • nope thats ronaldo well into his football career and the last guy siddharth malhotra was 17-18 in the before pic

• Show All
    • ok then, maybe even i look like that but only get bad pics everytime XD

• Thats possible! I hate how I come out in pictures too.

• It just happens man

0|0
    0|0
    • i doubt that if that was the case, i would see more people look like movie stars around me but i never do

• Cosmetic surgery. That's the only way. That's what all these people did.

0|0
    0|0
    • not the last one for sure first 2 probably

• Show All
    • after me

• Ha, okay.

• A good dentist, a good dermatologist, a good hair stylist and 5-10 years time.

0|0
    0|0
    • that seems helpful :) i am working on my body too

What Guys Said 5

• Ya i saw pics that are super rare of Tom Cruise before his dental transformation.
    Veneers really make a difference, like zac efron here.

0|1
    0|0
    • u look great too no homo, did working out improve facial aesthetics and general style too?

• i am asking because u actually appear quite good looking tbh so if u were skinny/ fat before, did it make a change in how u looked in the face too?

• Thanks man. i was super skinny man, I've done some things to facial grooming. a trick to grow my eyebrows out a little and just cleansing crap to keep acne away. Ya gaining weight definitely filled out my face better to appear more masculine. So working out did help my facial aesthetics as well.

• The last dude dine it naturally the rest plastic sirgwry

0|0
    0|0
    • we indians are just good looking naturally ;)

• You need some serious cash. Or just become famous.

0|1
    0|0
    • i dont care about the first 2, its the last guy i want to be as good looking as

• Money money money.
    Hairstylist.
    A dentist.

0|0
    0|0
  • call queer eye for the straight guy.

1|0
    0|0