Guys, a 21 year old girl that looks 16?

Would that be a good or bad thing?

I'm asking because I'm 19 and look 15 at the oldest- I'm assuming that when I'm 21 I'll look 16, I probably won't look legal until I'm like 23/24. My aunt was carded into her 30s. I know when you get to a certain age looking young as a female is a good thing but what about when you're young still?

• Bad
    9% (5)
  • Neutral
    42% (22)
  • Good
    49% (26)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

15

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a normal thing. Especially in Asia.

• If it was normal they wouldn't look young they'd look normal lol. But yeah Asian girls tend to look young

• What's your idea of what 19 looks like?

• At best i have an idea of what late teens/early 20s looks like, but not a particular age in that range. It's way too variable.

What Guys Said 14

• well there's thing you can do to look older... like how you dress and how you style your hair... I look younger right now than when I was in 10th grade... I look like in my 20's in 10th grade now I look 18-20 (I'm 19) But think of it like this... when you like 35 you'll look like 25 lol so it's a good thing.

• No big deal, in my country you'd look legal already xD

• It might result in guys avoiding you because they might think you're jailbait. But if a guy knew you and liked you if he found out you were of age I doubt he'd care

• It's a decent thing, I guess. You'll look young as you age, so that's always good.. but I know personally I'd never approach you unless I knew you were 100% legal.

• So apparently guys here want their girls to look 16 years old...

• Its odd, guys online tend to act as if they're primarily attracted to really young girls (gross) but guys IRL tend to want women.

• Yeah.

• Come on, mate; You know why these losers are saying it's a good thing.

• nah it's good don't worry about that and in 10 years you'll love it ;)

• I'll pass on jailbait looking ones.

• I'm the opposite boat. I am 14, but I look 17.

• Look at it this way when your 30 you will look like your 25. I have the same problem but some people say I look older than I am and some say I look younger than I am

• I would say its a good thing not a bad

• It's a bad thing if a guy sees you and actually believes you are 16.

If he knows you're 21 and you look younger and he's about your age... it could be bad and good together.

• It's very good, I like that ;)

• You're a pedo's dream cum true.

• It depends how you look at it, you probably would want to look your age now but later on you won't want to

• Yeah I know. I'm just asking how guys see it.