My boyfriend always grabs my "fat, I am happy with myself, do you think I should lose weight?

My boyfriend always grabs my

Most Helpful Guy

• It's probably his attempt at showing playful affection.

What a lot of women don't realize about men is that that is how we tend to show affection to each other.

What a lot of men don't realize is that this sort of thing often makes women insecure and/or doubt themselves.

Women: "how do I look?" --- "you look fantastic!"
    Men: "how do I look?" --- "like someone beat you with an ugly stick"

What Guys Said 22

• Personally, I think it's not about being happy, it's about being healthy, even though when your healthy, your happy, lol. You do look good, but just like myself, I could look better. I'm sure your boyfriend is probably no male super model or pro bodybuilder himself.

I'm so tired of people's "I'm good enough mentality", or I'm 30 something 40-50-60-70+ something... this is how/they I should look.

All I'm saying is there is always someone your age that looks better, BUT why do they? Heck there are probably a million ladies 10 years younger than you that would probably kill to have your figure, but that doesn't mean you couldn't look better.

-My mom is this way.

• I think you are smoking hot! Staying healthy is never a bad idea though ;) But you look AMAZING dear.

• you're a little on the plus side, but not exactly fat. wouldn't hurt to shed a few pounds, but it's not like you look like you'd be harpooned on that beach. speaking of which, where the hell is that? it looks beautiful!!!

• It says your 49 if that's your real age and pic I would do you. The hard nip looks great by the way. Don't change a thing.

• Well if you're happy with yourself keep all of you.

• If you want to lose weight do it only for you. Uf you are healthy then dont worry too much

• We like it generally.., a women 49, you look good

• Just keep doing what you're doing. You look fine. Striving for fitness is never a bad idea though.

• No you are thick and sexy. (just being honest)

• Hell no! You look great, tell him to eat shit.

• No you look fine, you just have birthing hips

• Damn, tits for days.

• as per your age its normal body type... and hot as well

• Maybe alittle bit, but u r good to keep fit.

• Not at all you look amazing!!! And your bikini is so cute!!!

• you looking perfect..

• Not if your happy with yourself!

• you look great as you are!

• Omg you are just great, i love women like you, you are very attractive:)

• I'm so turned on by you lol, do you like younger men?

• by the way what size are your boobs? is it 38D?:)

• YOUR FUNNY ! answer to your question 36 DDD

• you look good

• Holy god in heaven your body is pretty much perfect 😍

• I absolutely love your figure. As always I say put your health first. If you feel good about yourself and you feel happy I wouldn't worry about changing a thing.

What Girls Said 5

• If he is treating your with disrespect, and physically putting you down, he isn't a boyfriend worth having.

• If you're happy then thats all that matters, just remember to eat healthy xx

• you look fine! no need to change anything

• Honestly I think you look great! No homo but you're very beautiful

• What's your bmi? You look fine to me, & if your happy, then no you shouldn't unless you're oveeweight on the bmi scale