Am I somewhat okay looking?

I have low self esteem, and I am very shy!
Am I somewhat okay looking?
And girls always make fun of me because I am Russian, do guys not find Russians at least attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• Most likely you're pretty under the filters

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 34

• I think you are very pretty, I am normally attracted to Russian girls. Maybe not as many guys are attracted to Russians, but the ones who are will be all over you, like it weeds out the inbetweens.

• made fun of doesn't mean you dont look good, it can often even mean the opposite, its not uncommen for a beautifull shy girl to get picked on, then she gets less convident takes less care of herself and simply endsup looks sloppy

looking at this photo, then id say it doesn't look bad, however you do wear much lipstick and this filter makes it much harder to judge
    becuase of this filter its very hard to tell if you : have too much makeup on, spots on your skin, colour of your hear, eye colour etc

If people look for beauty then they will deffinitly find it in this picture since if you look for it then your brain will asume the correct makup/eye colour/hair colour

And in the end looks aren't everything, if you endup looking kinda mhe-ehh but are a amzing person then id still go out with you (this might be rare though)
    But if you do want my honest opinion then id need a picture from 3 angles and without a filter
    From 3 angles becuase a angle can make you a lot diffrent then what you really look like (on from right infront of you one on 10 oclock and one on 2 oclock)
    Also in this photo your hand covors a part of your face wich can also be hiding something and misleading

so yhea.. if you want a proper judgement from me then i kinda need diffrent photos :P
    but hey, most russain girls look very seductive :D

• Thanks. by the way no makeup on face or eyes. Green eyes, brown hair ! 👌🏼

• You are really really beautiful... :3 ... if someone makes fun of you, its probably because they are jealous. :)

• it does not matter your origins, all it takes is to have a good heart and yeah a somehow decent look will do just fine.
    By the way, you look cute

• Girl get your self esteem in check. You're gorgeous and a lot of guys find russian accents very sexy

• You're quite pretty, the only negative to do with Russian women is this phobia of finding a girl who can pick a guy up and snap him in half if he angers her.

Kind of a silly idea, but y'all have some scary strong women in Russia. XD

• My ex is Russian. I love them. Beautiful faces and sexy af accent. She got made fun of a lot too. I think your very beautiful:)

• v'ochen craseveya :)

• Hard to tell... a pic with NO filters would be absolutely ideal

• You look beautiful. :)

• You are somewhat okay looking.

• Thanks for your honesty!

• Can people please stop the "am I good enough for others?". Focus on what matters, are you happy with yourself?

• You look beautiful and hot. You don't need that filter! What a tease -_-

• You are super attractive and lots of Russians are attractive.
    7/10

• Is attractive not better than kind of ugly?

• You look very beautiful!

• I can't tell anything with those filters...

• ... you have got to be joking, you're beautiful there is no reason why you should have low self esteem! Very nice facial features!

• I think you look great. You seriously have nothing to be worried about based on that picture.

• Do you have a nose?

• I could see it

• It's almost invisible.

You look fine by the way. I assume you're fishing for compliments.

• I'm not fishing for compliments! But thanks 🙈

• You are more than okay looking.

• I think you are pretty

• You're lovely, oglushayushchiy... and I love girls with Russian accents

• Doesn't matter that your Russian. Your very beautiful and women are jealous. I like that your Russian

• Of course, you're gorgeous

• Yes... you are more than OK Looking.

• You look fine and shouldn't worry about what others say

• I think the word 'attractive' is made for you.

• I love Russian girls :D and you're quite beautiful :D.

• Very beautiful woman , even better because you've got a Russian accent

• your camera is too shy to have a higher resolution and so seems you're from the 60es

• Ha ok

• well you got my point. my mood is getting better while my jokes are in the basement

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 6

• You completely erased your nose by the way! You have nice eyes though.

• 'Somewhat okay looking' lmao. you're beautiful.

• You look like you don't have a nose because of the photo effect you placed the photo in. It's hard to tell, probably not the best photo, but you have pretty eyes

• You're prettyyy

• They are mostly attractive at top of scale

• I wanna be you