Do guys really go for girls with big foreheads?

I've been insecure about mine for a long time. I recently became confident about it but then people starting to point it out and it's made me insecure again. My friends tell me it's not that big but I always look at it and I think it looks really big. I've tried to hide it with bangs (I didn't like it) and headbands, hats, etc, but it's still bothering me a lot. Advice?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• The forehead is totally okay, but I'd be weary of the duckface.

• you do have a big forehead... but guess what? it doesn't matter, if your a nice sweet girl then I woundn't mind giving a nice big kiss on your forehead every night ;) truth is we all feel inecure about ourselfs... I feel like I have a big nose and I have some acne but I try to focus on making myself more attractive where it counts... and that's in my heart. So maybe instead focus on your heart because you're already gorgeous on the outside :)

• You see, it's not just the forehead. There are many other things. Sometimes a long forehead complements the face, sometimes it doesn't. But again, it depends on the viewer.

• Big forheads dont really bother anyone. Id be careful with those duckfaces though.

• Haha xD I honestly don't care about that
    I go for girls with a pretty smile and beautiful eyes

• In b4 forehead reduction surgery. JK you have a big forehead but you look fine.

• I have never noticed a girl forehead. Yours looks like a forehead.

• doesn't matter... to me the only forehead

• Looks cute to me

• You look very beautiful. Your forehead is fine.

• Whats more impressive to me is your jawline.

• if you look at most famous people they usually have big melon heads with huge foreheads

What Girls Said 4

• eh I have a big forehead too and I don t like it much but it s ok.
    some people actually like it.
    and they say it looks good when I have my hair up.
    unfortunately with curly hair I can t have bangs

• I really doubt any guy would be put off by the size of your forehead, and if they do, tell them to fuck off. If you're really self-conscious about it, you can get bangs, though I think you look perfectly fine the way you are.

• It's been scientifically proven... subconsciously I think men want a smarter bigger brained woman... go figure? I always thought they never saw my face just mah boobs! ;)

• Your forehead isn't even big.