Am I fat or beatyful?

am i fat or beatyful?

0|0
5|10

Most Helpful Guy

• in my opinion :
    you're not fat, chubby at most
    However i personally am not going to call you beautifull since my prefrence of girl dont match with you
    You do have beautifull eyes and a wonderfull smile but i perosonally dislike you wide nose and round head
    Futher i perosnally simply dislike darkish coloured girls, i also dont like your dress
    (sorry!)
    However i would never call you ugly or fat
    Would i be attracted to you? no
    do i think your beautfull? no
    but i also dont think your ugly or fat

to me you look avarage, and there is nothing wrong with that, some other guy will like it :D
    But there is for you no reason to be insecure about your looks, you look fine

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You can ask the admins to correct your age here http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

I don't know why you would think being fat can't mean a person isn't beautiful

1|0
    0|0
    • Nah, being fat is not beautiful by any standards. Being fat is a literal detriment to your health, no one is supposed to be fat. It shouldn't be praised.

• Show All
    • How on Earth is that body shaming? Is being fat not a detriment to your health, is obesity not one of America's biggest problems? I swear the internet is ruining the youth, and you're older than me, you should be ashamed. You have no intellectual response so you go straight to the social justice attacks.

• @BangBadBxtches "being fat is not beautiful by any standards" That's bodyshaming and I know you know what that is. I don't need anything else. All I need to say is "don't do that".

What Guys Said 9

• You don't look like you're in your 30's

1|2
    0|0
  • You look cute yea.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither? :]

0|0
    0|0
  • You are a winner.

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks simply beautiful period, with a lovely and exotic skin color and look👍

0|0
    0|0
  • What you are is stupid for not knowing how to spell "beautiful"

0|0
    0|0
  • you looks good

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing fat about that.

0|0
    0|0
  • you are very young dont worry

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• You look like a child that can't spell beautiful.

2|0
    0|0
  • Girl your to young~!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • You're adorable, but you do not look like you're in your 30's.

1|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful ♡

0|0
    0|0