Do you like this living barbie doll? Is she a Goddess?

Her name is Alina Kovalevskaya, She's form Ukraine, There two living barbie doll from Ukraine, One is Valeria Lukyano 28y old. The other one is this girl Alina Kovalevskaya 21y old, So please don't mix up with them. If you don't don't believe what I said, Check the poll , But I personal preference Alina Kovalevskaya more than Valeria Lukyano. I put the other girl pics in the poll, So you can see they are two different people, if you never know them.

Alina KovalevskayaDo you like this living barbie doll? Is she a Goddess?

And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
18|19

Most Helpful Girl

• Valeria took her transformation to the next level. I'm not agreeing with this look, but I do see the extreme measures she went to. The first girl looks way more human, and she changes her look like Barbie would.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 17

• i legitimately find this creepy af.

6|7
    0|0
  • You do know that Valeria is an actual racist right? Haven't you ever checked out some of her comments to people outside of her race? I don't know if the other chick is racist/prejudice since I've never heard of her up until now, but to pick Valeria just shows a lot about a persons character.

4|2
    0|0
    • What kind of stuff does she say?

• Show All
    • They use to be until Alina found out Valeria's personality is shit. Look it up if you don't believe me.

• I do believe, But they hate each other now, and They can be national treasures

• My option of preference is H: Real Women

6|2
    0|0
    • But they both are real woman , Just like super girl !

• real women... is Barbie real? I don't think so. I am a huge barbie fan, don't get me wrong. But these women are only trying to immitate someone or something else, instead of letting their own beauty shine. That's what I mean.

• They must be dumb as a rock too.

I think they look odd

I am actually afraid.

2|2
    0|0
  • They're nth ugly and creepy

3|2
    0|0
  • I find this veryyyy weird.

2|2
    0|0
  • Sorry but they both actually creep me out a bit. And I don't find them very pretty either..

2|1
    0|0
  • She looks so artificial...

2|1
    0|0
  • I like their hair and Valeria's nose. Alina is far more beautiful because she looks more natural. Valeria made so much effort to look like Barbie, I never liked Barbie dolls, I always preferred porcelain dolls ;P
    Alina is beautiful but Valeria looks too plastic.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ugh... could they be more fake?

2|1
    0|0
  • She's hot. Does she want a hot billionaire to come to her?

1|1
    0|0
  • I love living dolls! Alina is my fave!

0|1
    0|0
  • I absolutely LOVE her hair

0|1
    1|0
  • They are both gorgeous. But I prefer Valeria

1|1
    1|0
    • Yes just like gorgeous Emy, That's for sure, Valeria she's a real doll lol, Born to be a doll.

• they are both so beautiful ♡♡

0|1
    2|0
  • ... whatever boats your float

0|0
    0|0
  • i find it creepy, nothing about them are "goddesses"

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• I'm going to have fucking Nightmares from this.

8|6
    0|0
  • Both these 'living barbie dolls' are quite creepy, to be honest. I wouldn't even consider them anything close to 'Goddesses'.

4|2
    0|0
  • When I was 5 the arm of one of my sister's Barbies broke off, so we binned it. I took it out of the bin out of curiosity, seeing the doll in its underwear as a strangely curious sight. Around an hour or so later I'd pulled out my Action Men, and made them take turns kissing her in their own underwear. I think she got crushed under one of my toy boxes eventually, so I hid her away and lost her.
    True story.

1|1
    0|0
    • OMG, What a. nice story, I'm glad you share with us, Thank ya. I learned a lot.

• They are good, a bit creepy. And please.. Don't bring them in front of me on Halloween, I might actually freak out. Their face is freaky, I hate barbie

1|1
    0|0
    • I will take them to your bed , When you woke up the first thing you saw is them.

• Show All
    • @MrC63AMG read again I said, " last time I slept next to anyone" not "last time I slept with anyone". Next to means there is a gap of around 2- feets

• Ya sure whatever...

• I prefer the first lady. Valeria looks creepy to me.
    Weird poll though.

1|1
    0|0
    • Haha, I didn't want people to vote her, Just no place for for the Valeria, That's why I put her in the poll

• I wonder how creepishly-barbie-looking she actually looks like in real life..

0|1
    0|0
    • I think you maybe wanna close to them, If you saw them and they must be smell so good as a girl.

• Alina Kovalevskaya seems less frightning. She's cute, but the barbie dream is not so funny in real life.

0|1
    0|0
    • She just looks like a barbie, But she won't be barbie forever !

• To me it's just creepy to be honest.

0|1
    0|0
    • But they still just girls

• Girls they may be but they don't look it, plus you have to remember our flaws are part of what make us human, I don't like when people look flawless like above because it just goes to show how fake they really are, there's nothing genuine or real about them they are constructed just like a doll.

• They are sexy but kinda creepy at the same time. I'm not sure if I like it haha.

0|1
    0|0
  • This is scarier than Chucky

3|0
    0|0
  • Interesting. Not my style though.

0|0
    0|0
  • This stuff creeps me the f* out. Seriously.

1|0
    0|0
  • I... err... um... no.

0|0
    0|0
  • They both look like they'd be a lot of "fun"! 😈

0|0
    1|0
  • Normal girls for me

0|0
    0|0
  • I never thought of Barbies as ideal, but some of those pics are pretty hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Valeria. -shrug-

0|0
    1|0
  • I'm not a fan of barbies, or that kind of look. Yes, they are both cute, but I prefer sporty type of girls.

0|0
    0|0