Did I assume? SUCKS!! This feeling?

Truth hurts. I really assume on this guy.

We've been workmates before,
I was new then at first we're just working professionally, he always talking to me so closely. A week after exchanging personal messages but all work related. I notice him that he never talk close to others but when he called me to say something he's close and everytime i'm responding to him he will always say "hmmm?" And getting more closer knowing that my voice is naturally loud and I can say it was clear to hear
weeks and weeks we're all close but he will be moving to other branch so we throw small dinner for farewel a week before his last day. And after that he's more touchy like slightly punching me (just me) tapping me. Almost whispering in my ear. Throw jokes. Like he is comfortable.

then he resigned now. Before that he message me about that and he told me to keep it secret. He's man of few words and never seen his emotion maybe that's why i'd been interested to him.

i just told him that I really miss them because mostly they are all resigned or rellocate. He dont response on that because we have a lot of topic. Until I message him that I will going to sleep and goodnight.

he said I'm missing you too, Maybe can meet again.

i just told him okay we will with one more workmate
we just have coffee and he looks nervous i guess he's sweaty maybe he wants to shit that moment i guess 😂
We've been alone right after because my other workmate needs to rush home.
and we're just talking about work then personal personal then i will get back on work and until I feel i'm non sense. And nothing to talk. Im so frustrated

I really admit I assume and it hurts Right?

• A. Yes your damn stupid and assuming bitch
  • B. No your not
  • C. Maybe, thinking to much
  • D. Please drop advise
Please give me votes to have light slap the truth so I will finally let go this feeling and try to move on 😭😭

What Guys Said 2

• So now you're posting as a foreigner. Are you an actress? You should be, or should try to be. 😂😂

• 😂 thanks for the slap love it 😂

• Anytime😊

What Girls Said 0