How do I get from a to b?

How do I get from a to b?

Most Helpful Girl

• U canknot get t to there from where U R.
    Here I provide U with an answer.
    That is since U regurgitate the same BS over and over.

"you're an idiot.. haha.. perhaps use your strength to "regulate" what I say... if you do" this in real life, then perhaps get tested for Asperger's.

U should take your own advice and get tested.

• eh? ok. but then if this is what you do, then you sohuld be tested.

• Took U long enough

• i'm sorry? ok... cool.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol @ taking fitness advice from GaG. I'm 213 lbs @ 6 ft tall. Guess what bro.. Visible abs too. Start at bodybuilding. com

• no, that's where losers like Rodgers hung out.. but then it's cool that you "regulate" speech here. hahahaha... fool.

• Lol we'll just let him be an FA and talk to himself. Lay down and rot brah.

• eh? I'm not bothered, I just know the score, that's all.

What Girls Said 3

• YOU, start working out, weight training, eat healthy (no added sugars fats) protein based and drink heaps of water. It has to be consistent and I don't mean going to the gym one a week, more like 5 x a week

• What the hell are you on about? You won't get from a to b just sitting on your ass, eating fatty bad foods and not work out. You're the one who asked if you're not committed to the time then don't ask.

• You're just a troll. Bye

• Drink lots of water, and work out! It's a long process, but totally worth it!

• Doing a lot of exercises and a good diet based on proteins

What Guys Said 8