Do you think I need to lose more belly fat?

Please, no hater comments and no judgenets.
Yesterday I went to the gym with 2 of my female friends and I wore sportsbra and T-shirt but later I felt very worm while training and took my Tshirt off and continue training only with the sportsbra. Then my one of my friends told me 'You shouldn't be showing your belly, you have still fat on it'

So now I am not sure...

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• No, you're fine. I don't know, but females need extra fat to prepare for childbearing. I don't know how much and if that applies to stomach fat. If you were a male, I would say keep going until you can see abs, but seeing female abs isn't as hot. Personally, a completely flat female stomach is incredibly hot to me, but that is good enough. No male is going to look and go, "Omg what a fatty." Fat is my biggest turn off, and that's not fat at all.

Plainly put, women are *supposed* to have fat there. I'm pretty sure. I know women naturally have a higher body fat percentage. I've literally never encountered a female who had a completely flat stomach. What you have should be considered "female flat."

To that end, I'd suggest checking your BMI to make sure you're in the healthy range right now. There's probably a more efficient measurement of body fat, if you can do that. Active females should be, at lowest, 13% body fat, I believe. And attraction is pretty much just based on how healthy someone looks. And symmetrical.

This is unbelievably hot (and rare) to me. And you can still see, she still has some fat on her stomach. It's not all abs. That is perfect, in my opinion. And you're *really* not far from that.

s1.postimg.org/.../...42c27b185e0cc56e4c2c4cee.jpg

This is about as far as I think any female should go. Anymore than that and they're getting into the unhealthy range of fat loss, in my opinion.

Most Helpful Girl

• You do not need to lose an ounce! A friend like that, would definitely not be my friend anymore. She was jealous, that's why she said that, and jealousy is a dangerous thing to have around you. It takes on the most subtle forms, and specially when it comes from someone you love and trust, it could really hurt your self-esteem. It can even come from your own mother, so be very careful.

What Guys Said 14

• Your friend sounds like a cocksucker.

• Your friend is jealous or something. Why do women feel the need to bring each other down? Id look at this stomach every day :)

• You look like you reach your goal losing belly fat. You look fine to me.

• The total of 8 people who voted yes are those who love the sight of hips rib cage and the spine

• Looks fine to me

• Nothing there to loose

• You look great as you are now :)

• One question? Are you innie or outie? Down there?

• big... NO :-)

• instead of losing fat try gaining muscle, muscle looks better than bones

• No, don't! You're too sexy!

• You look fine. Get new friends.

• Yes. Can't you tell looking in the mirror? Or just looking down? You need gagers to confirm what your friend already told you?

• There is no belly fat here. Please, please, stop attention seeking for no reason. It really is stupid to seek attention.

What Girls Said 3

• If you need to lose wait then there is no hope for anyone to be thin. You are perfectly fine, if anything I'd gain a tiny bit. For all those people who said you need to lose more of the nonexistent "belly fat" they are just insinsitive (pardon my language) assholes. You are beautiful.

• It's perfect ur friend must be super skinny

• Your friends must be anorexic. I can see your freaking ribs girl. You're fine.