Can you say what you think without censure?

Each crush/boyfriend I had finished by saying to me:
-twice "I'm still in love with my ex"
-eight "you aren't beautiful enough"
I'm considering becoming a nun ! How do I look am I so ugly?

Can you say what you think without censure ?I can ear, well read anything. My grandmother suggested a diet and braces, and maybe more breast 😳🙄

Most Helpful Guy

• You're not ugly, you're very cute but I feel like some of your clothing choices aren't flattering. I'm not talking about showing more breast either! You're showing white and black work style clothes, and I'm not sure how to describe the third picture. Guys are visual, we want you to wear girly outfits with some color to them. I like the necklace in your last pic, but I can hardly see it. Maybe a little hair styling too. Your pics feel very "plain Jane" and I think men are overlooking how naturally beautiful you are. There isn't anything wrong with you.

If you're single and you live in NJ, The Scourge of America, I'd gladly date you ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• You're only 19 and already had at least 10 boyfriends? Quality over quantity.

Perhaps you should spend more time getting to know the guys and making sure you're actually compatible and will work well together before jumping the gun and being in a relationship after just one date.

• Yes, I know. But I am a terrible romantic and a guy has just to hold the door and smile and I imagine finding my Romeo or Mr Darcy... It's a problem

What Guys Said 11

• Based on those pics I would say you're EXTREMELY beautiful, your exes sound like they're kinda immature and jerks... Certainty not the right guys for you. Don't worry about changing your appearance, just find a good guy

• Just hang in there. You look beautiful so the only conclusion I can come to is that you've unfortunately been meeting a bunch of assholes

• I think you're attractive and for some reason you look very familiar to me and I don't know how or why

• You are so beautiful. You were just dealing with an immature person.

• You're fucking gorgeous!

• braces and nothing else. love the bangs

• You would make a pretty sexy nun. ^_^

• Ugly? You're choosing the wrong boyfriends then, you're gorgeous.

• he is lying to you

• You actually do look like a nun!

• They are retarded. Your beautiful.

What Girls Said 2

• You look 8 :x Where is the fountain of youth?

• Genetics. Right now it's awful but at 40 I'll be happy 😆

• You look like the girl from chvrches.