Are you guys turned off by thicker legs?

Are you guys turned off by thicker legs?
I have a 22 inch waist, but my legs are thicker and I'm really insecure about them. Do guys only like skinny legs?

0|0
10|45

Most Helpful Guy

• Omg hahaha my dear. Many men would consider your body, clothed to be perfect. You can only get this through lucky genetics.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 44

• Oh PULLEEZE. You're hot and you know it. Stop showing off.

6|2
    0|0
    • lol i knew i soon as i saw the title she was gonna be fine as hell haha

• Show All
    • @JustMe-93 That's ridiculous though. You two literally have perfect bodies. It looks straight out if an anime. Thin with hips ass and boobs--couldnet get any better.

• Well now we know that most people think this way. I'm learning to love my body. Hope she is too!

• Shit woman, what are you so insecure about? Do you really think we think chicken legs are attractive?

2|1
    0|0
    • Yea I see a lot of guys going after the chicken legs

• Is it necessarily for y'all to put down "chicken legs" in order to make the point that her legs are perfectly fine?

• I can almost guarantee those guys aren't going after those girls for their legs.

• Slightly thicker or thicker than average legs are attractive on girls if they fit with the shape of the rest of the body.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow this question is so interesting and so original your the very first human being to have asked this question. You must be a very smart girl and you don't care about looks at all personality is all that matters to you. Education is also important and you don't want a man with money. Your such a philosopher overall. *_*

1|0
    2|0
  • No. I like thick legs. They are curvyier. Plus i dont like girls that are boney. If your sitting on my lap, i shouldn't feel your bones digging into me

1|0
    0|0
  • Im definitely not. I love thicker thighs and if thats you in that pic then let me just say those thighs or beautiful😍😍😍 and you have nothing to worry about

1|0
    0|0
  • Thick thighs can be very hot and sexy. If that's your picture i wouldn't say you have thick thighs but you do have a very good figure

1|0
    0|0
  • quite the opposite actually. love those thunder thighs :D

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm not turned off by thicker legs - if the above picture is what you define as thicker legs.

1|0
    0|0
  • So how many fishes have you caught?

1|0
    0|0
  • I actually prefer thicker

1|0
    0|0
  • You look perfect. Even the font you chose to cover your face looks good.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can only see like the top of your thighs, which I would expect to be a bit fleshy. Nothing wrong there in my opinion.

1|0
    0|0
  • no, you look good to go

1|0
    0|0
  • Noooo this is hot as hell <3

1|0
    0|0
  • "Thicker" legs and McDonald rolls have difference

1|0
    0|0
  • If you mean like toned thick thighs like in this pic, I fucking love it!!! A little thigh gap is also good too if it's toned, but either way, just toned thighs are great, and this girl is still attracting my eyes

0|0
    1|0
  • No most guys like girls with thigts

2|0
    0|0
  • I like bigger legs myself! Very pretty

1|0
    0|0
  • No i love girls with thicker legs :D

1|0
    0|0
  • no, those legs are so sexy!

1|0
    0|0
  • Looking good

1|0
    0|0
  • Omg you look great legs and all :) I love girls with your figure ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Not a turn off.

1|0
    0|0
  • You have a great figure and your thighs look toned rather than flabby so I think they look hot and compliment the rest of your figure nicely.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. But I am turned off by people who have a truth instead of a face. Ew.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mmmm i like thicker legs
    Turn on to me ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Your body looks great x

1|0
    0|0
  • god damn son, thats the shit i like to see on a girl, i dont like sticks

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, guys loooooove thick legs

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 9

• i don't think they are turned off by it... some might don't really be into it
    ps: i am myself a girl with thick thighs ^_^
    takingitallinstride.files.wordpress.com/.../1f0b74ecf6a2c76da9780508878f7398.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • That is not the pose of an insecure woman, but then again... maybe it is.

2|0
    0|0
    • Right! I'm guessing she's just fishing for compliments to boost an already over inflated ego

• Lots of guys love thick legs. Your body looks great.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're literally body goals... I wish I had legs like that🙌🏼

0|0
    0|0
    • Really? I feel like they are too big uh

• You look amazing. Now I feel insecure about my body.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah. You have a great body!!😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl your shape is sexy. I have thicker thighs too but I hate them.

0|0
    0|1
  • 22 inch waist is crazy small (; you look good tho

0|0
    0|0
  • You literally have the perfect body.

0|1
    0|0