How can I be better looking and not ugly?

This guy I met on a online dating app (he saw my pics) we had a good talk and we talked a lot and stuff then after he saw my instgram pics he stopped talking to me, he never really replies back and then we started talking for a bit today and he asked me to snapchat him and I did, it was this pic, I'm not wearing makeup or anything. Do you think I'm ugly? If I am what can I do to be better looking

And please be honest :)

Most Helpful Guy

• You look very good, but your smile doesn't look sincere in my opinion. It's just that your picture screams of your lack of confidence. It's like you are saying "I know I'm ugly, but what can I do, here's my picture anyway...". You should try taking a picture with a real smile. A smile that says "Hey ! This is who I am and I am proud damnit !". You have what it takes to be proud. You are beautiful. Show it. 😉

Most Helpful Girl

• You are a really pretty girl but here's some tips that will improve your look.

Get your hair done. It looks like you just need to straighten the roots near your forehead. Your hair won't look kept up if you don't do that

Other than that you are cute and have a nice face. You just might want to take better care of yourself and add a little more Maintanence to your appearance. That makes all girls look better.

What Guys Said 12

• Your not ugly this is just not a flattering pic of you. It looks like you just got out of bed. And not the sexy I just got out of bed look but the I stayed up late watching Netflix and eating pizza from the box type. To look better do a real smile not that forced one. Show some teeth too if not it just looks like your letting out farts. Do something with your hair on the right side it looks messy. You don't need makeup because you have nice clear skin. Just try to look happier but not psycho happy

• If he thinks your ugly ill gladly kick his ass for ya 😂

• lol you're such a fucking loser.

• @Nuqood do you have any fucks... because i dont have a single one to give lol😂

• I don't know what you can do because you are already beautiful to me.

• I don't think you look ugly and don't believe people should hide behind make up

• I think you're pretty. :)

• hot ;) :) :*

• lol... first of all... wherever you are dating... your pic must be real..

secondly you are not ugly at all... but seems his expectations are too high... however get a hairjob and some women stuffs...

• If you want him to like something that is not you consider his goals being the dump n run fuk

• You just need little hair styling and you are good to go.

• pretty cute you are

• put on some make up and have your boobs appear firmer ,

• I don't believe this is you or the story you're telling. This girl is cute.

What Girls Said 15

• Your pretty. What you need is not to look better but to act more confidently and intelligently. Also wearing fashionable clothes is more important than being intrinsically beautiful. Life experience builds confidence and so does repetition in social interaction. Focus on doing things that build up your confidence and you will do well and attract the right person into your life.

• You're pretty to me!! U have gorgeous hair! U can't make a guy like u sweetie! Men (just like women) are not gonna change their ways if they don't want to! He sounds like he's into physical attractiveness ! Maybe ur just not his type! Don't take it personally! If u try to change how YU look JUST for a guy & not for yourself, it's a big mistake! U won't be confident if u do it to keep him talking to u! Ur pretty!

• * u have gorgeous hair BUT I think u style it! Looks like your roots need to be straightened! Other than that, ur pretty to me!

• You're definitely not ugly, yiu have beautiful features and you look naturally beautiful, if you want you can glam it up a little bit with make up

• Your not ugly... a little lipstick, and mascara and you'll be even more stunning than you already are

• If you have nice teeth you could smile more. I think you are a pretty girl for what it's worth.

• You are pretty :)
    But if your not happy!
    You can style your hair, different hair style, color your hair. Makeup, clothing.
    But I think you are all ready pretty!!

• he's not worth it

• You aren't ugly, honestly.
    To look better, I would say wear make up and style your hair.

• Style yourself not to look so plain? like buy a cute hat, put some light pink eye shadow to give some color... and maybe wear something more eye appealing? ... I don't know...

but anyway, if you do not like to style, then find someone who likes you as you are. no point in trying to be someone you're not just to attract someone.

• Ok, if that guy stopped talking to you cuz of your pictures then he's crazy. You're far from ugly ☺️

• Stop straightening your hair. Go natural!

• you are pretty

• i think you are pretty :) who cares what a douchebag thinks?

• Make up lmao but you're not ugly, you have potential.. you're really pretty, stop saying that about yourself and learn to avoid saying negative things about your appearance

• You're not even ugly at all, just fix your hair a bit, and maybe some lip gloss, but to be honest I don't think you need make up.