Do I look okay?

So the other day my friend, who is not that great looking herself, told me that I am the ugliest friend she knows. It made me feel really upset and I wondered if she was right. I know it is low to ask people about your apperance, but I really just want to know what people think about me. I have a little eye makeup on, but everything else is natural, including me hair color and it is naturally wavy
Do I look okay?
How do I look?

Most Helpful Guy

• You look alright.. Id say 7/10... But you still look young.. If you lost the glasses and pulled the hair away from your face (and didn't look so sad) id give u a higher rating probly.. And if your friend said that, r u sure y'all r friends?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you are attractive. You have really pretty eyes. That was mean of your friend to say, but beauty is always subjective. I'd just shrug it off. For me, I'd want to be beautiful to my partner. That's the only opinion on my looks that matter to me.

What Guys Said 14

• I think you're pretty cute :) Definitely not ugly. You are kinda cute in a nerdy girl type of way (which isn't a bad thing). You have really nice hair, and i love a girl in a beanie. I have to admit I'm not a fan of the glasses though. I prefer girls without glasses/contacts, but if she has to wear glasses, i prefer something like this:
    http://imgur.com/78cexEB

• That jealous bitch, you are cute and sexy, Damn! Those hairs are really long and turning me on. Pull those hairs back remove the cap, make your hairs curly and dress like a girly, put on little makeup, and guys around you will be drooling, at your beauty.

• You look very pretty, and if you smiled it would make you look beautiful in my opinion. You're friend is just jealous of how naturally attractive you are and wants to bring you down possibly because she isn't attractive herself.

• You look good dear

• You look fine, yeah.

• You look okay.

• You look cute. :)

• she just lied to you

• She's just jealous. You have perfectly kissable lips :)

• nah u actually look pretty cute

• What a bitch! Quit being friends with her, unless she said it as a joke. You don't look bad at all.

• so so madam

• I think you look cute, especially with the hat, but I'm not sure about the shirt. What's this girl's problem?

• You're so lucky to have such a great friend lol! How long have you guys been "friends" lol. Totally unbelievable story. And I don't believe you're the girl in the pic either. My opinion.

• Wow..

• sorry would you like me to post it again with another picture? And why is that "unbelievable" to you? Not trying to be real mean or upset, but you know.

• Sure, why not. You're used to it. Heck you do it all day every day.

What Girls Said 8

• Sounds like your so-called friend has a problem acting like a healthy human being. There is nothing wrong with you! Are you kind of a tomboy and she's all weird with that or something? Find nicer friends♡

• Don't worry so-called "friends" can be dicks I know. I've had the same be said to me. You look good, normal. Certainly not what I'd call ugly, that's for sure. The most likely scenario here is that your friend knows she's pretty unattractive herself so she's trying to bring her friends confidence down a peg or two in an attempt to make you feel as insecure as her. It's very low of her, but it happens all the time. Take no notice of the horrible girl.

• I think u look cute! And that style of clothes, u know the skater look, looks really good on u:) u have amazing lips btw!

• That's not a friend, that's what you call a bitch. You seem around the age of 12 so your days of looking sbdolutely fab will come.

• You are really pretty. Your friend is probably just jealous.

• You look cool, I'd like to get to know you if I saw you. Maybe become friends :)

• Oh my gosh! You are so beautiful girl!!! That so called friend is not any friend of yours. Friends lift you up, not squash you down. Tell her to get her eyes fixed as you are seriously very pretty. Don't ever forget that!!! Kick that girl to the curb. 😡

• I think you're cute! Your value doesn't decrease based on someone's opinion.