I really hate asking this, but do I look too fat?

Just curious and wanted some opinions. I exercise a lot and rarely eat unhealthy, but I can never seem to get a slimmer waist. Honesty
appreciated β˜ΊοΈπŸ’―

• Fat, but still attractive
  • Chubby, but still attractive
  • Slim, and attractive
    Vote C
  • Fat/chubby, and unattractive
    Vote D
  • Slim, and unnattractive
    Vote E

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say you're not fat at all, but you're not really "slim" either. You look pretty healthy though, so that's good. I don't think you have anything to worry about, honestly. Just focus on staying "healthy" and try not to worry so much about how you look.
    Because let's just say you have nothing to worry about when it comes to how attractive you look.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not fat. You're not chubby either, but you're not slim. I voted b, but you're not what I'd typically consider chubby but it's closest to what you are.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 13

• No you're not fat at all. You look average weight to me--which is better than being excessively thin.

• Somewhere in between fat and slim.

• I voted "chubby" because there is no "average" , but you're pretty average. Not fat, not chubby, not slim

• You're weight isn't bad at all. But if you want to get slimmer, I had to lose little weight not long ago for health reasons and nothing will take off the weight like walking will.

• Why are you holding a soda?

• Your not soim, not fat, nor chubby really. To me your from average to chubby, but way closer to the average side

• I hate answering this, but no.

• none of those options... just average.

• More "overweight" than fat. Still pretty, though.

• Yeah, I guess.

• Chubby, but still attractive

• in good shape

• You look average size, and sexy!

What Girls Said 4

• No you're fat at all, nor slim or chubby. So, I really don't know πŸ˜‚ but you look good girly.

• Normal, neither skinny nor fat. Just average.

• You don't really look fat, just curvy. Your legs are thick but very toned. A tummy pic would help, but I imagine it looks the same way.

• You literally don't look chubby, I would love to have your body!!