Do I look better with makeup or without?

• With
  • Without
  • Both
    Vote C
If there's any confusion the first picture is with makeup, the second without, the third with, the last without. :) and I made my profile picture one without since the black and white was hard to tell!

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not makeup, it's what kind of makeup and how it's done. Like, I always refer to Jenna Marbles, here, because she's like the quintessence of what good makeup can do, in my opinion.

I really like the black and white picture. And the 3rd one. I don't like the first picture. It's not bad, bad. I just don't like it. So, I guess I should have put both, not 'without'. But, still mostly without, in those pictures.

• I understand what you're saying, and that's a good reference. Thank you so much for your opinion, I appreciate it! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Umm... I'm having a little trouble telling the pics apart especially the black and white ones.

I believe you're wearing makeup in the first two and none in the second two?

• I'm wearing makeup in the first and third! I'll update a different picture from the black and white without makeup.

• Okay yeah it's pretty obvious now you're wearing eye shadow in the third pic... Honeslty you're ready pretty and you don't need it but it's up to you :)

Also you look your best when you have a tan.

• Thank you dear! I wear it every now and then but sometimes I prefer without. :)

And if I could get a long lasting one that would be great! πŸ˜‚ I'm pale.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 19

• yeah you look hot with makeup... but you look beautful without it... I don't know I've always liked girls who are natural... it just shows they're more confident than the ones who hide behind paint... so yeah definitely better without makeup :)

• Well thank you. :) I'm not very confident but I prefer no-makeup for the most part. That's a nice way to put it and thanks for your opinion! ❀️

• Everyone on here is going to lick your taint and tell you that you don't need make up to be pretty so that they can look like gentlemenβ„’.

You look better with make up, but you don't look hideous without it.

• I love your skin tone without makeup. Combine that with a some eyeliner, maybe even a little lipstick if you want and you are golden.

• They all look good. Just do whatever feels good to do that day.

• Your presentation is sufficient either way.

• I suppose with, but suggest you stick with a perfectly natural look.

• I've seen lots of girls with and without makeup on and I think both ways look nice

• So in which pic are you not wearing makeup?

• Both! your eyes look beautiful.

• I've never met a girl who looked better in make-up. Your very pretty

• Still beautiful no matter

• You look older without make-up so doesn't really make a difference

• You definitely have a natural beauty! Love third pic.

• all looks great

• Both... lol ;-)

• You look beautiful just the way you are. You're amazing. πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ’šβ€πŸ’‹πŸ’ž

• Without make up and without glasses.

• Your with makeup pic looks like a girl I'd meet at the bar and avoid talking to so I wouldn't get roped into paying for her alcohol. Your without makeup pic looks like a girl I'd want to date. Just being honest.

• I take that back. The First pic is really the only one I don't like very much. just in case you're wearing makeup in the other pictures and I'm not noticing it. My favorite is number 4

• You look good either way but a little better with makeup

What Girls Said 6

• I'm going to be. real! Honest
    You look better with makeup :)
    But without makeup you still look nice.

• I'd say only draw in your eyebrows LIGHTLY or else they become bushy and thick, add some mascara and you're fine

• Ur skinnier is so perfect that u don't even need any makeup, beautiful face!

• You look beautiful with or without it girly 😊

• with make up

• You look great both ways! You're beautiful!