Do I look better with makeup or without?

Do I look better with makeup or without?

• With
    19% (9)15% (8)17% (17)Vote
  • Without
    23% (11)36% (19)30% (30)Vote
  • Both
    58% (28)49% (26)53% (54)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
If there's any confusion the first picture is with makeup, the second without, the third with, the last without. :) and I made my profile picture one without since the black and white was hard to tell!

0|0
7|20

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not makeup, it's what kind of makeup and how it's done. Like, I always refer to Jenna Marbles, here, because she's like the quintessence of what good makeup can do, in my opinion.

I really like the black and white picture. And the 3rd one. I don't like the first picture. It's not bad, bad. I just don't like it. So, I guess I should have put both, not 'without'. But, still mostly without, in those pictures.

0|0
    0|0
    • I understand what you're saying, and that's a good reference. Thank you so much for your opinion, I appreciate it! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Umm... I'm having a little trouble telling the pics apart especially the black and white ones.

I believe you're wearing makeup in the first two and none in the second two?

0|1
    0|0
    • I'm wearing makeup in the first and third! I'll update a different picture from the black and white without makeup.

• Show All
    • Okay yeah it's pretty obvious now you're wearing eye shadow in the third pic... Honeslty you're ready pretty and you don't need it but it's up to you :)

Also you look your best when you have a tan.

• Thank you dear! I wear it every now and then but sometimes I prefer without. :)

And if I could get a long lasting one that would be great! 😂 I'm pale.

What Guys Said 19

• yeah you look hot with makeup... but you look beautful without it... I don't know I've always liked girls who are natural... it just shows they're more confident than the ones who hide behind paint... so yeah definitely better without makeup :)

0|1
    0|0
    • Well thank you. :) I'm not very confident but I prefer no-makeup for the most part. That's a nice way to put it and thanks for your opinion! ❤️

• Everyone on here is going to lick your taint and tell you that you don't need make up to be pretty so that they can look like gentlemen™.

You look better with make up, but you don't look hideous without it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love your skin tone without makeup. Combine that with a some eyeliner, maybe even a little lipstick if you want and you are golden.

0|0
    0|0
  • They all look good. Just do whatever feels good to do that day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your presentation is sufficient either way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I suppose with, but suggest you stick with a perfectly natural look.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've seen lots of girls with and without makeup on and I think both ways look nice

0|0
    0|0
  • So in which pic are you not wearing makeup?

0|0
    0|0
  • Both! your eyes look beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never met a girl who looked better in make-up. Your very pretty

0|0
    0|1
  • Still beautiful no matter

0|0
    0|0
  • You look older without make-up so doesn't really make a difference

0|0
    0|0
  • You definitely have a natural beauty! Love third pic.

0|0
    0|0
  • all looks great

0|0
    0|0
  • Both... lol ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • You look beautiful just the way you are. You're amazing. 😘😍💚❤💋💞

0|0
    0|1
  • Without make up and without glasses.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your with makeup pic looks like a girl I'd meet at the bar and avoid talking to so I wouldn't get roped into paying for her alcohol. Your without makeup pic looks like a girl I'd want to date. Just being honest.

0|0
    0|0
    • I take that back. The First pic is really the only one I don't like very much. just in case you're wearing makeup in the other pictures and I'm not noticing it. My favorite is number 4

• You look good either way but a little better with makeup

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I'm going to be. real! Honest
    You look better with makeup :)
    But without makeup you still look nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say only draw in your eyebrows LIGHTLY or else they become bushy and thick, add some mascara and you're fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Ur skinnier is so perfect that u don't even need any makeup, beautiful face!

0|0
    0|0
  • You look beautiful with or without it girly 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • with make up

0|0
    0|0
  • You look great both ways! You're beautiful!

0|0
    0|0