Do I look better with makeup or without?

• With
  • Without
  • Both
If there's any confusion the first picture is with makeup, the second without, the third with, the last without. :) and I made my profile picture one without since the black and white was hard to tell!

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not makeup, it's what kind of makeup and how it's done. Like, I always refer to Jenna Marbles, here, because she's like the quintessence of what good makeup can do, in my opinion.

I really like the black and white picture. And the 3rd one. I don't like the first picture. It's not bad, bad. I just don't like it. So, I guess I should have put both, not 'without'. But, still mostly without, in those pictures.

• I understand what you're saying, and that's a good reference. Thank you so much for your opinion, I appreciate it! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Umm... I'm having a little trouble telling the pics apart especially the black and white ones.

I believe you're wearing makeup in the first two and none in the second two?

• I'm wearing makeup in the first and third! I'll update a different picture from the black and white without makeup.

• Okay yeah it's pretty obvious now you're wearing eye shadow in the third pic... Honeslty you're ready pretty and you don't need it but it's up to you :)

Also you look your best when you have a tan.

• Thank you dear! I wear it every now and then but sometimes I prefer without. :)

And if I could get a long lasting one that would be great! 😂 I'm pale.

What Guys Said 19

• yeah you look hot with makeup... but you look beautful without it... I don't know I've always liked girls who are natural... it just shows they're more confident than the ones who hide behind paint... so yeah definitely better without makeup :)

• Well thank you. :) I'm not very confident but I prefer no-makeup for the most part. That's a nice way to put it and thanks for your opinion! ❤️

• Everyone on here is going to lick your taint and tell you that you don't need make up to be pretty so that they can look like gentlemen™.

You look better with make up, but you don't look hideous without it.

• I love your skin tone without makeup. Combine that with a some eyeliner, maybe even a little lipstick if you want and you are golden.

• They all look good. Just do whatever feels good to do that day.

• Your presentation is sufficient either way.

• I suppose with, but suggest you stick with a perfectly natural look.

• I've seen lots of girls with and without makeup on and I think both ways look nice

• So in which pic are you not wearing makeup?

• Both! your eyes look beautiful.

• I've never met a girl who looked better in make-up. Your very pretty

• Still beautiful no matter

• You look older without make-up so doesn't really make a difference

• You definitely have a natural beauty! Love third pic.

• all looks great

• Both... lol ;-)

• You look beautiful just the way you are. You're amazing. 😘😍💚❤💋💞

• Without make up and without glasses.

• Your with makeup pic looks like a girl I'd meet at the bar and avoid talking to so I wouldn't get roped into paying for her alcohol. Your without makeup pic looks like a girl I'd want to date. Just being honest.

• I take that back. The First pic is really the only one I don't like very much. just in case you're wearing makeup in the other pictures and I'm not noticing it. My favorite is number 4

• You look good either way but a little better with makeup

What Girls Said 6

• I'm going to be. real! Honest
    You look better with makeup :)
    But without makeup you still look nice.

• I'd say only draw in your eyebrows LIGHTLY or else they become bushy and thick, add some mascara and you're fine

• Ur skinnier is so perfect that u don't even need any makeup, beautiful face!

• You look beautiful with or without it girly 😊

• with make up

• You look great both ways! You're beautiful!