Small and perky or big and saggy boobs?

Which would you choose just body.
Small and perky

Small and perky or big and saggy boobs?

Big and saggy.

• small perky.
  • big saggy.
Just answer between these. I don't care about medium or any others. I want to know if you had no other option which of these would you rather have or your girlfiend to have. Make your own question if you want to hear about other sizes.
More guys prefer big and saggy. No surprise there. Big boobs always win.

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely the big and saggy. They beat small and perky every time.

• I agree. No amount of sag can make big boobs as unattractive as small boobs.

• Thanks for MHO. Boobs that are the size that I like, i. e. very big, will always be perceived by others as saggy but I love them like that. I find it extremely attractive.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 37

• big saggy.

• i just like breasts... haha. all have their merits, small perky, large saggy, etc etc.

• Small an perky, I don't like saggy boobs. Those boobs from the second girl are quite unattractive :/

• I guess small and perky.

• My girlfriend is a small B cup and I couldn't be happier based simply on how firm and well shaped they are. Cute little nipples too. I'm picky about my boobs lol

• Hard to say... dont really care too much. probably would choose the big ones but its not biggie between the two.

• Small and perky, no doubt.

• I love all kinds, they each have positive attributes. Though I must say big saggy blobs seem to be more likely to have really large areolas, which I'm not a fan of

• I don't like big boobs or sag.
    Small every time.

• I feel that it would be a lot better if she had small breaststroke for all the adventures I plan to have with my girlfriend or SO, and it would be more fun for her which makes it more fun for me

• B. Big and saggy.. for me

• big one nice

• No other options? Small and perky every time.

• But honestly I don't like them saggy just big. In fact I like a combo of both, big and perky

• I know men like that. Small boobs are bad and saggy are bad. i want to see which is worse. Which girl would you go for?

• I meant to dislike you. You didn't answer my question.

• Yes I did just in a different way

• So how would you describe yours?

• I love small breasts

• Hands down the small and perky.

• Ill go with Small and perky.
    (Doesn't mean i don't like the others)

• I like breasts of all sizes , they're all beautiful

• Definitely small and perky.

• Small and perky..

• I like the small and perky

• Anna song, can milk those.

• perky all the way baby. show us your tits :P

• both are great in their own ways

• I am a boob guy, so I love all kinds of boobs :D.

• Which did you vote?

• What is w. r. t

• With respect to.

• All the people that voted "small and perky" are going to pretty disappointed in the real world lol

• I'd definitely go with that second girl's body! Good lord is that hot! lol!

• So QA, which do you have and which would you prefer to have?

• I don't fucking know why but that second picture just turned me the fuck on. Something about her face, long hair, and her dress

• Those two both look good to me.

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 12

• Small and perky all the way.

• If I were a dude I'd go for big 'n' saggy, but since I'm not a dude I'd still go for big 'n' saggy. Small boobs just look "meh" to me. :T

• small and perky! part of that #ittybittytittycommittee I don't know i like boobs that do the bra thing without the bra. also twenty years down the line they dont look like a car crash

• between those 2 pictures. Small and perky since really big and saggy would get in the way a lot. Plus when your old it will really suck.

• Given the size of the second girls breasts, they're not that saggy. They're full, not floppy.

• Itty bitty titties all the way

• Small, perky breasts are cuter.

• What about medium sized and perky?

• I dont care. I just want to hear between these two. Make your own question.

• Small boobs are bad and saggy boobs are bad. I just want to see what people think are worse.

• @ihatethiswebsite Oh yeah, she totally did, excuse me while I go cry now 😢

• small and perky all the way. big and saggy look very unattractive and sore if anything lol

• Small and perky

• I think it really depends more on how proportionate a girl's boobs are. I voted small and perky because I'm a bit jealous of the ladies who can buy cute bralettes and stuff (and I looked all summer to find one to fit me and I failed).

I hope you're not implying that *all* big boobs are saggy (because mine are E and they're fairly perky). I hate when girls with little boobs like to put down large-chested women by saying their boobs are saggy or gross. All guys have their preferences but I feel like most guys like all boobs lol. And pretty much all boobs are beautiful.

• Your being ridiculous. No. I don't think all girls with big boobs are saggy. Big boobs are best. But saggy is bad. Perky are best but small is bad. So from the worst boobs, small and saggy, I want to see which is worse.

• I don't think I'm being ridiculous. I think you misunderstood what I was saying. And I certainly don't think big boobs are always best... I know a lot of guys that actually PREFER small boobs to larger ones and small boobs look perfectly fine, especially on thin or petite women. No one should ever feel ashamed of being small in the chest!

• Yeah its a no brainer SMALL and Perky boob for life !!!