Guys do you like tiny waists?

Guys do you like tiny waists?
I have a 21 inch waist, and would like to go even lower. Do guys like small waists more than big ones? What's some advantages?

0|0
8|17

Most Helpful Guy

• Either way, both can look good, as long as you are healthy. None of that starving yourself crap PUKE

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think aslong as it's healthy and theyre confident it shouldn't matter. I'm a female and I prefer to be proportioned, meaning everything matches and looks even etc.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• this kinda loos photoshopped... I think you should gain a couple pounds if your that skinny... Although all the girls in the magazines and tv are supr skinny truth is guys likes girls with a little meat on them.. think of it like this... would you rather have a super skinny guy? a fat guy? or a somewhere in a middle guy... exactly.

3|1
    0|0
  • I like small waists. Not necessarily best pic but your body looks really good.

0|0
    0|0
  • some guys consider you more of a girlfriend type if you a smaller waist... a wide waist makes us think sex/breeding which can make some guys think of sluttiness

0|0
    0|0
  • Small is better, as long as you're healthy.

How tall are you?

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I like slimmer girls in general. With that, I like the ratio of the body to be larger around the breats/shouoders, smaller at the waist, then larger around the hips

0|0
    0|0
  • your waist is perfect. I beg you to please not to go smaller.

0|0
    0|0
  • A small waist on an hourglass figure looks very hot in my opinion and I think your figure looks sexy as it is. If you really wanted you could try and lose more of your waist but you don't want to become too skinny.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks great to me 😍😍

0|0
    1|0
  • no, keep the waist you have. It looks good on you

0|0
    0|0
  • well u have good proportions do not worry a bit

0|0
    0|0
  • 21 is very small if it become 25 with some abs than it will be more attractive! !

0|0
    0|0
  • looks nice... b'ful

0|0
    0|0
  • Share another picture in a bikini so we can really see

0|0
    0|0
  • smaller waist, makes for better curves over all, makes the boobs and butt look bigger

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol. (Filler)

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it, it makes me horny, i can cuddle with you easier:)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• No need to be obsessed with tiny waists. If you keep wearing corsets like crazy, it will damage your health. Not to mention it doesn't look natural.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow I have a 24 inch waist naturally I've always wanted to downsize an inches more. Since your talking about going lower I'm assuming you did something to your waist to get that small?

0|0
    0|0
    • 24 is not bad at all! No I haven't done anything, it's just only my waist is kinda small naturally

• Well I think your fine where you are any smaller and you'll start looking disportionate.

• I like it. Do you waist train? Glamor models in the 50's use to have 21 inch waists with their 38 inch hips. How wide are your hips?

0|0
    0|0
  • 👌🏼👌🏼😍

0|0
    0|0
  • Any smaller would look bizarre. Right now I think it looks good. You don't look too thin and you seem to have big boobs for your size

0|0
    0|0
  • Perfect waist. You can look good wearing anything , lowers heart atack failure, looks hot ;)

2|0
    0|0
  • It's edited you can see editing toward the lower right side of her waist and jeans😂

2|0
    0|0
    • Troll. Are you serious? 😤