Guys, Are big butts gross? My butt?

Guys, Are big butts gross? My butt?

My boyfriend thinks my butt is too big; and he doesn't like it that much now. Is it a turn off completely? ;(

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• no way big butts are amazing, ur boyfriend is just a fag

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 25

• That doesn't look real.

1|1
    0|0
  • big butts aren't necessarily gross. but the injected ones aren't very attractive to me...

by the way this isn't your butt or the butt has been cropped because it is a strange shape

0|0
    0|0
  • Terrible editing however IF your butts to big size can always be decreased.
    I can tell your very beautiful who the heck cares about your butt when you have a physic of an goddess!

just say'n...

1|0
    0|0
  • That's Chloe kardashian

1|2
    0|0
  • big butts can look good but if it's too big and doesn't looks proportional on the body or is just a big wobbly mass of meat and not firm anymore then it gets unattractive in my opinion.

honestly on that pic it looks a little bit weird, especially if you have those nooks in it, it's not a smooth round shape. I think it needs a different picture to really tell how it looks (not asking for one, just saying)

0|0
    0|0
  • Fake. Fake. Fake.

0|0
    0|0
  • I will now proceed to employ an excerpt of quality viewing to express my emotions:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0YoTwoFD4

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks like you cut out a choppy circle in paint and then used the fill tool; You've got a nice point in your ass.

1|0
    0|0
    • That's dumb.

• Nah, I'm pretty sure that's what happened since there's no shadow outline around the arse but there's one around the curve of 'your' back and where your legs begin.

• Lmao the shadow of my butt is up next to my back.. 😂 everything is on the right side. But whatever won't argue with weirdos.

• Big butts are great!!! As long as they don't have a ton of cellulite or have oddly shaped ass checks from fat build up that has not turned to cellulite yet. If it's smooth and firm 👍🏽👍🏽

0|0
    0|0
  • Catfish it's says you are under 18 and that girl in the pic looks 20+ nice try

1|1
    0|0
    • It's weird, I didn't even put my age. I'm 20 by the way

• Show All
    • What the heck? Ok I'm done. Used a circle on my butt lmao I don't even know what that is.😂but ok man whatever.. 😫

• You don't know whats a circle? Haha a 3 years old know whats a circle, but anyways if you could post anther non filter pic then we could tell if it's real or no

• Not my thing... other's will like.

Don't make that cirurgy...

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol looks fake af

1|0
    0|0
  • Damn girl, dump your boyfriend and Come to me😍, I'll treat you like a princess

0|0
    0|1
  • great looking butt

0|0
    0|0
  • Fake buts are a no. A like butts if they are somewhat tigh/toned, not just big from fat

0|0
    0|0
  • he is right but I liked it and not a turn off

0|0
    0|0
  • Dang! It big turn on for me. I don't know what ur boyfriend talking about.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its turn on for me, i would get horny anytime i met you:)

0|0
    0|0
  • is it u kim?

0|0
    0|0
  • You should ignore him, most people will think it looks hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • no. he's probably a faggot

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks like an elephants ass lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • Loool :)) .

0|0
    0|0
  • grossssss AF FY

0|0
    2|0
  • No way.. Its so sexy.. i wanna grab it..

0|0
    0|0