Guys, Are big butts gross? My butt?

Guys, Are big butts gross? My butt?

My boyfriend thinks my butt is too big; and he doesn't like it that much now. Is it a turn off completely? ;(

26

Most Helpful Guy

• no way big butts are amazing, ur boyfriend is just a fag

What Guys Said 25

• That doesn't look real.

• big butts aren't necessarily gross. but the injected ones aren't very attractive to me...

by the way this isn't your butt or the butt has been cropped because it is a strange shape

• Terrible editing however IF your butts to big size can always be decreased.
    I can tell your very beautiful who the heck cares about your butt when you have a physic of an goddess!

just say'n...

• That's Chloe kardashian

• big butts can look good but if it's too big and doesn't looks proportional on the body or is just a big wobbly mass of meat and not firm anymore then it gets unattractive in my opinion.

honestly on that pic it looks a little bit weird, especially if you have those nooks in it, it's not a smooth round shape. I think it needs a different picture to really tell how it looks (not asking for one, just saying)

• Fake. Fake. Fake.

• I will now proceed to employ an excerpt of quality viewing to express my emotions:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0YoTwoFD4

• It looks like you cut out a choppy circle in paint and then used the fill tool; You've got a nice point in your ass.

• That's dumb.

• Nah, I'm pretty sure that's what happened since there's no shadow outline around the arse but there's one around the curve of 'your' back and where your legs begin.

• Lmao the shadow of my butt is up next to my back.. 😂 everything is on the right side. But whatever won't argue with weirdos.

• Big butts are great!!! As long as they don't have a ton of cellulite or have oddly shaped ass checks from fat build up that has not turned to cellulite yet. If it's smooth and firm 👍🏽👍🏽

• Catfish it's says you are under 18 and that girl in the pic looks 20+ nice try

• It's weird, I didn't even put my age. I'm 20 by the way

• What the heck? Ok I'm done. Used a circle on my butt lmao I don't even know what that is.😂but ok man whatever.. 😫

• You don't know whats a circle? Haha a 3 years old know whats a circle, but anyways if you could post anther non filter pic then we could tell if it's real or no

• Not my thing... other's will like.

Don't make that cirurgy...

• Lol looks fake af

• Damn girl, dump your boyfriend and Come to me😍, I'll treat you like a princess

• great looking butt

• Fake buts are a no. A like butts if they are somewhat tigh/toned, not just big from fat

• he is right but I liked it and not a turn off

• Dang! It big turn on for me. I don't know what ur boyfriend talking about.

• Its turn on for me, i would get horny anytime i met you:)

• is it u kim?

• You should ignore him, most people will think it looks hot.

• no. he's probably a faggot

• Looks like an elephants ass lol.

• Loool :)) .

• grossssss AF FY

• No way.. Its so sexy.. i wanna grab it..