Are people blind or not? Is she beautiful or manly?

So basically I have a friend who is 100% female who has been made to feel insecure about her looks because of what people have said over the internet so now she thinks she looks manish like a tranny. I don't see anything wrong with her and that she shouldn't listen to those hateful comments. But she still feels insecure. Do you think she's manly looking?

• Beautiful
  • Manly

Most Helpful Girl

• Look. Tell your friend that she should model. I'm considered hot yet rude girls call me ugly if their boyfriends even have a conversation with me. Also I read an article about how a Victoria secret model got called names when they were walking down the street from insecure people.

What Guys Said 23

• " Do you think she's manly looking?" Yes I do, due to that thick hair of her's, filter, and the makeup >_<

• This picture was unfiltered I took both of them for this question on gag.

• I have no reason to keep explaining things that aren't getting across. Never mind.

Sorry OP for all the notifications!

• @lanternhill LMAO you guys can argue or whatever (I haven't read what you guys have written here since I've been away) all y'all want. Since my black ass is known for giving ____ 5555x notifications every other day on here via talking up a storm on their question/op LOL

• she has a really nice body. like, "excuse me while I wipe off my keyboard" nice.

My only guess as to why she might be getting any criticism of her looks is the eyebrows. They look a tad masculine, but that's easy to fix.

• That's what I think because it is the only feature those who say she's manlyhave said that i can actually see and agree with other than that they just seem to be saying random gibberish to either troll or feign to be intelligent.

• Clearly beautiful

• Just out of curiosity, what's the deal with the spoon?

• Strange, she looks pretty good to me. She looks a bit scowly in the first picture, but don't get the man thing at all. Strange humans... No accounting for taste. I mean, that's obviously a 'banging body'.

• She has a beautiful body, but there is something slightly manly about her face. I don't want to be mean to her, but there is a little something there. Maybe it's her eyebrows which are a little low. Maybe she could pluck them in a more feminine way?

• The spoon makes it seem like a trap.

• She's average. Considering you did not include that option and I do not feel like voting beautiful if she is average, I voted the other option.

• The point of this was to see if people actually saw her as manly not rate her attractiveness. -_-
      Also she is average compared to what?

• That argument makes no sense and has nothing to do with what she physically looks like.

• Well, that is my opinion, and I stand by it.

• I like to be honest she looks like a man

• For what reason?

• Yes if u know someone who can photoshop let him/her change her nose feature and you will see the results and also consider telling her to trim her eyebrows

• Yeah she has put up a picture of a before and after of her with smaller nose on here no one saw the difference and thought plastic surgery was unnecessary.

• Humm she's a little more tipped away from the very feminine features but she looks women to me. Just looking at that body makes her a women and a half

• What exactly would be the very feminine features?

• Yes I've seen black men with very similar features. Like eyes, eyebrows... similar face structure. Lips as well

• Eyes, eyebrows, nose, lips and facial structure resembles black men sometimes.

I guess thats the easiest way to describe it

• I wouldn't see her as manly if you didn't say it. But I can kinda see why people would say that. Kinda.

• In what way? What feature makes her manly? Do not say her hair, the picture quality, or her clothes. Because if you do your opinion I getting tossed out because I am talking about the physical appearance she was born with. If anything people are either sheep and will based their perceptions on what others say or are just trying to be mean when they say she looks manly. Particularly if they believe women like Angelina Jolie and Giselle bundchen look like very feminine women.

• I keep telling you I don't know. You asked for my opinion didn't you? And that's my opinion. I don't know what else to tell you.

• I'm looking for opinions with justifiable reasons so I can understand how some others could think that.

• she looks beautiful in my opinion

• She's beautiful.

• this is def a man gross

• No it's not and i have stated it in the main post are you just trolling? Or do you actually have an intelligible reason for your oppion. Because if u hear anything about hair, clothes, or picture quality. Then your opinion means nothing and is useless.

• well, looking down lens makes any face look more masculine and looking up lens makes faces look more feminine that could be it. i'd need to see more to decide

• Okay since you can provide a actual intelligible oppinion i'll message you a pic since I can't update pictures without linking here.

• Looks full female to me from these angles n shots.

• She's not beautiful in my eyes

• you're a good friend..

• I think she us Beautiful

• Her body is beatiful...

• Must be the hair or something. But she looks like a kid wearing a wig.

• Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful

• She is beautiful I wish j had her shape!

• she has a nice body, but angular face.

• So with that would you say Halle Berry looks like a man or Megan fox r scarlet Johansson?

What Girls Said 13

• Dude, she's adorable as fuck. There's nothing manly looking about her.

• Tranny isn't a bad thing, however she should not be concerned because she has a chest (a big one) and a vagina I mean how womanly can she really get? Lol. She's lovely.

• She's beautiful oh my God. And um, is it you lol? Not your friend? Its fine if it is.
    I swear there's something wrong with the men on right now. Their opinions on the polls are so fucked up I want to search their addresses and pay them a little visit.. I mean.. 😂
    And by the way you/your friend looks like she'd be a model, I mean seriously.

• I think she's pretty :)

• I'm scared to express my opinion due to all these downvotes on people's comments...

• She has an amazing body is in great shape and her body is banging I would give her a 10 for it.

However she does look a bit masculine in the face maybe it's her eyebrows?

• Her eyebrows are the only thing people have mentioned that I can see. Because anything else has been said without any actual thought to it.

• It's not in the update because the update was toblet others know if they were curious how my friend is since you said the negative comments would have made her feel worse. Also I have down voted only two people and you weren't one of them and of course I am going to discount things you say if they make no sense. For something to be big or small they have to be compared to something in order to classify their size and how can you say one girl is manly for one certain feature and not say other girls with that feature are the same. Also I have argued with others you just have not read those comments.

• I have and I corrected my mistake I am not t the only one that agreed that her nose is a factor and like you said multiple people listed her eyebrows.

I am honestly not trying to be rude but you asked us for our opinions. Opinions are not facts we can't be wrong just like you can't. We just don't see eye to eye that's all.

Trust me I don't think she looks like a man I've seen girls that do all I'm saying is she has some distinctive masculine traits. And technically one because the eyebrow problem can be easily solved.

Sorry for coming off as rude or harsh.

• she's beautiful

• It's the broad nose and the sunken in eyes that makes her look a bit masculine. For many people it's the fact that she's dark skinned too and they believe dark skin looks masculine (not me). A lot of other non-dark skinned girls look androgynous/masculine to me but people don't see it because they have sharper noses or lighter skin. She's nothing special but she gets it extra hard.

• I think she's a bit cute but she looks kind of cold and unwelcoming. Nice body, though.

• Also, I know more than you - considering you seem like you don't do more than text Brad or post "cute" pictures on instagram all day. You can't seem to take an opinion without acting aggressive for no reason. I think you (and your friend) need lessons how to behave like a woman and a human being before you try to attack someone for having different opinions of your own. I think you should keep on doing what's best, wearing makeup and taking selfies.

• Lol this is coming from the 17 year old that is dropping cuss words and insults like a hurt baby because she is incapable of arguing intelligently and just say's whatever comes to mind like someone with an empty skull. You are nothing but a sheep and I bet you follow the media and social networking sites like it's a religion. Don't bother coming back on this post and posting your blocked and anything say is unintelligible gibberish at this point anyways.

• I think she's really beautiful and not manly at all. Her eyebrows could use a little maintenance but otherwise she looks great.

• Yea I agree with @blessed_curse its probably just the eyebrows... I mean she is gorgeous 😊😛 my advice.. be more confident

• She has a bangin body but her face does have a slightly masculine vibe to it but she definitely looks female

• i don't see anything thats maly about her! she's gorgeous!

• No, I don't think so. Maybe it's because of those eyebrows not trimmed