Girls, my face is ugly what can I do to improve it?

So I'm not to fond of how I look, here are
some pics of different hairstyles I've had over the past couple years, should I have short or long hair and what style would work best for me? I've also thought about just growing a beard to cover my face. Or is the facial hair making it worse? right now I look like the first and last pic just a little hair on my chin and my hair is a bit longer. Oh and if your gonna leave a mean hurtful comment at least make sure it makes me laugh as well. Thanks.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• You serious? Dude, you're very attractive. Especially with the long hair. Keep the long hair! And please don't grow a beard.

• the reason I was considering the beard was bacause I have quite a bit of acne scars... and that really kill my confidence..

• It's not as big of a deal as you think it is.

What Girls Said 4

• i don't think ur ugly? the 2nd last pic suits u best in my opinion.

• You should definitely work on clearing your skin and stick to shorter hair styles they make you look cleaner.

• I've tried countless things but none work, It's my biggest confidence killer... right now I'm on antibiotics and am using raw manuka honey, but It's still pretty bad...

• Hmm no. Is it over the counter?

• Yeah they sell it in grocery stores and pharmacies

• You're not ugly. But none of your hair styles have flattered your face.

• Oh well what hairstyle would you recommend?

• Is this a subtle brag post? You look better with long hair.