Why does it seem like everybody else is prettier then me?

Every time I walk pass someone t always seems that they are way prettier than me...

Most Helpful Guy

• You got a VERY wrong impression.
    Be more critical about other persons' looks and less about yourself.
    Your dad must be proud about his little daughter.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, there will always be someone prettier, no matter who you are. You could be a famous celebrity with thousands of dollars worth of makeovers, and there will still be someone out there who is more attractive. However, it isn't everyone who is more attractive. You're absolutely gorgeous, and not many people can make a full body picture taken by someone else look good (I definitely can't!) You look natural too, that just ups the beauty factor. You're adorable, don't worry about anyone else, because I'm sure you shine brighter than at LEAST half of them!

What Guys Said 27

• It's because you notice your flaws, but in reality others don't. Most people will try to find distinct features and will be more gentle or kind about your looks. However, this is assuming the person is average to above average in looks.

• you were right... it SEEMS everyone is prettier than you are. If you are actually serious and not fishing... you are decent looking. Revel in that... and work it...

• That's because as teenagers we have a set disposition on appearance and that such is why we tend to place others above us based on the fact that we see all our faults more clearly than theirs. Trust me from a 16 yr old boy prospective you are positively gorgeous and shouldn't compare yourself to what you see in others. Be you. love you.
    P. S.
    Message me sometime i'd love to chat.

• I'm sure some girl sees you and thinks the same thing. Don't compare to others!

Hahaha an emoji crop top!!! That's awesome!!

• because you're comparing yourself to others... if you compare yourslef to others your always goona see people who you think are better than you... just stop comparing yourself to them and be happy... and if It makes you feel any better I think you are really beautiful... specially in that pic with the kid, you have a cute smile and I don't know why but girls with brown hair are always the cutest too me.

• You are so young and you are still growing into your looks. You aren't bad and have a great young body. It will all come together when you hit your 20s. Don't sweat it. You are fine.

• your thought process is not correct, as you grow older you will become a beautiful you are all ready beautiful now but you are to young for me, you seem to be really happy in the photos around your family.

I would say it is a lack of self confidence within yourself, being pretty is not everything and it does not last forever, it best to work on having close connections with family and friends and develop meaning relationships that are more than just based upon looks.

• Cause you have low selfesteem. Like consultant said they probably feel the same.

• That baby does have you beat in cuteness.

• Because you have low self-esteem

• I'm sure you hear it a lot but you're super pretty 💁🏻 don't worry so much

• low self confidence esteem whatever walk held high don't look at other people judging
    difficulty: insane
    but awesome and must be done eventually unless u want to live in a anti-social zone

• you look good, don't worry about it :)

• Why don't you have more confidence in yourself? You are very pretty yourself!

• You are prettier than most people I know. ^_^

• Dat cute baby tho.. :3

• Just keep smiling and you'll be fine.

• No you look beautiful :)

• low self esteem. trust me in no way are you not attractive.

• Ull bloom into a beatiful flower

• the same question again maam

• i think you look really pretty

• You are very pretty, do not think otherwise

• well you're not that bad looking. but then stop fishing for compliments, and drop the self-pity..

• its in head, thats all

• Damn, you have a great stomach/overall body

• Your hair and your eyebrows are beautiful you look fine

What Girls Said 13

• Stop comparing yourself to others. I used to do that and still do and think" Wow seems like every girl is so beautiful compared to me". It's toxic thinking
    It's like saying "Why be happy since there will always be someone happier than me" there is always gonna be someone better at something, but you shouldn't care about that, you should care about being the best version of yourself :)
    It's the age. At your age, insecurities tend to appear. You shouldn't worry, you are beautiful and you have a long way ahead of you..
    Don't let yourself get to like 19 or 20 and realise you let something so silly ruin your confidence

• you will never be the hottest person alive. Nobody ever is - even very good looking people change in appearance they age. If you are average or above average, then you should be satisfied with the way you look. I think you look great and if you have a child and a family then looks matter even less then it does for somebody who is single.

• Girl you are super pretty! You're going to be even more beautiful in a few years so don't worry about it! I looked like a friggin goose when I was 15 haha.

• you look good there's nothing you should worry about

• Every girl thinks this. We all compete to be as pretty as possible. You really shouldn't worry because you are beautiful. Don't let anyone tell you different.

• OMG ur sooo pretty... I hsve the same feeling now... you look like Clove from Hunger Games :) <3 believe it girl you are beautiful

• Those abs though 😍 I wish my stomach looked like that.
    Anyway, you're pretty too, its just people often see their own flaws more than others' flaws

• When I compare myself to others I am the ugly duckling too. U just gotta stop comparing, not good for u

• "Everyone would always be prettier than you if you think so." So stop doing it. You are prettier than everyone :)

"If you think you are prettier, then you are or else you are not."

• Same. But, really we just look normal. My issue is that I have a big nose, but eh nosejobs nowadays are only 1000-2000 euros😌

• Don't ever compare yourself to others.

• Girl you are absolutely gorgeous! 💕 Don't doubt yourself, you are an angel. 😊

• Human nature.. not your fault