Guys, Is it a big deal if a girl is hair?

Is it a big deal if a girl is hair?

& I mean body hair

hairy*

14

Most Helpful Guy

• If she doesn't manage it at all yes it is a big deal. I find body hair to be disgusting and I wouldn't be with a girl that doesn't shave her legs or pits and that doesn't do anything with her pubes. Once in awhile if you get lazy for a few days that's passable, but on the whole it needs to be dealt with regularly. It's just a big turn off for me no matter how hot the girl is otherwise.

What Guys Said 13

• Doesn't bother me as long as not too much like an animal. Actually I like a little tummy and thigh hair even a bit on the arms. I liked the longer sideburn type and nap hair Asian girls have. A little faint mustache is cool too on extremely beautiful exotic girls. To me.

• Oh wow! you surprised me!!! ok!
      well thank you for sharing your opinion.

• depends on how much we are talking about. some body hair isn't a problem, just don't wanna date a wookie :p

• Not all the difference in the world. Not at all likely to make me leave her. 🙁
    But I still so very much prefer hairless by far. 😕

• Cool. Thank you for sharing your opinion!

• No problem. To me, the most important parts of a woman on her outside are as follows:
      1: Her face. I'm going to be looking at it endlessly when I'm with her.
      2: Her hair. Another part of her head, so I'll be seeing it just as much.
      3: Her skin's smoothness. I don't want to be rubbing against a girl that feels like sandpaper. lol No, I want her to be as smooth as silk from head to toe. (Which means as little hair as possible aside from that of her head)

• Hahaha awesome. ok.

• It does not bother me as short as possible. If it a long hair or busy it brother me so much. the trimmed body hair is so nice

• Most women I've been with are much hairier than you would think. Not a turn-off, but you should know how to "manage" your body hair.

• like a bear?

• I'd be absolutely disgusted if I went to feel a girl's legs up and felt prickly/soft hair, and armpit hair is even more disgusting.

• Why not just get rid of it?

• Sure, but in real life, it grows back and the person is not gonna be hair free 100% of the time.

• It depends

• Yes this isn't the 70's and your not in your late 20's to 30's for you to grow a landing strip. Wax it or shave it.

• Why not, if it isn't really allover her body, then it would matter for me. otherwise, not that much, it wouldn't effect the sexual intercourse.

• I prefer when she's practically shaved below eye lashes. Though minimal hair is ok.

• Hahaha below eyelashes. Well thank you for sharing your opinion!

• if a girl is body hair then i dont think she is a girl
    hair doesn't tend to be of a certain gender

• Lol I meant is it a big deal if a girl is hairy?

• then yes. shallow as it may sound i like my girl smooth