My boyfriend "rated" my brown eyes a 10. Was he sincere?

He was "rating" some parts of my body for fun after I asked him. He seemed sincere with every other part (he gave some 7s) but when it came to my eyes he gave them a 10 and told me I have beautiful eyes. My question is: can even "standard" brown eyes be beautiful?

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Brown eyes can also have that spark. The shape of your eyes also matters a lot.
    Eyes are the windows to our soul (or that's what they say), he knows how good your soul is, that's why he's with you, automatically making your eyes look better to him.
    Like they always say, a good picture frame makes a painting look better.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. If they have a nice shape are big and you have nice eyelashes decorating them.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• look, i know media goes crazy about blue eyes. But brown eyes have this little ability to be warm, caring, loving.

They're different than blue, but they're no worse.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see why he would lie.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown eyes are attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be more concerned that he only valued the rest 7 what a jerk

0|0
    0|0
    • He rated some features a 7, not the whole rest. Plus, no one is a 10, it would be a lie if he rated her a 10 in every feature.

• What's standard about brown eyes? Lol. Because they don't lack pigment like lighter colored eyes? Lol.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I think color has nothing to do with beauty. It's what's reflected in those eyes.

0|0
    0|0