What size lips are best?

• Big or full like Meagan Good, Kylie Jenner, Angelina Jolie, Scarlett Johansson.
    32% (12)38% (14)35% (26)Vote
  • Medium like Jennifer Lawrence, Beyonce, Nicki Minaj.
    63% (24)41% (15)52% (39)Vote
  • Small or thin like Jennifer Aniston, Gwyneth Paltrow, Cameron Diaz.
    5% (2)21% (8)13% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|10

Most Helpful Guy

• That depends entirely on the other aspects of the woman's face. Some girls big lips are nice, but it all women had huge lips, a lot of them would look kind of weird.

If I'm looking at, for example, a black girl, large kissable lips might be one of her best features that I look for.

In the case of Asians though, large lips would kinda throw me off, I think I'd be surprised enough to need to think about it before knowing my thoughts on the matter.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• Kylie Jenner is trash. Those are fake lips on a fake person. Type A is my fav but don't consider fake lips a turn on.

3|0
    1|0
  • I prefer medium sized lips. Its ok for them to be a little thinner than average or a little thicker than average, as long as its not excessively so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever size mine are.

0|0
    0|0
  • So if you get 20 gagers to vote and they all vote C, would you conclude that C I are the best types of lips, by far?

0|0
    0|0
  • i vote for angelina jolie ; p

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no fucking clue

0|0
    0|0
  • Medium but thats only my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • Medium like Jennifer Lawrence, Beyonce, Nicki Minaj.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    1|1

What Girls Said 2

• I have the first type and I always get compliments for them so yeah, I think they're the best size and I wouldn't change themmmmm

0|0
    0|0
    • B is getting most votes

• I have the B type and I also think it's the most attractive.

0|0
    0|0