Opinions on facial piercings?

So, I've always liked the way piercings look, and I'm considering getting a nose ring and Medusa piercing. I dress pretty plainly and wear simple makeup. I never knew if I should get piercings because I feel like it brands me and puts me with a group of people I don't fit in with. Does it look good on me? Guys, am I ruining my face/image? Thanks.
Opinions on facial piercings?

By "branded" I mean constantly being like fetishized as being an "alt girl" don't get your panties in a twist. Thank you to those who actually tried to help, I appreciate it!

Most Helpful Guy

• I've had like 13 piercings in my life and at first I thought like you but I decided it's just something I like doing and if you like it I say fuck what anyone else thinks do it. Also about the whole aspect of it turning certain people off I think of it this way. If a person is so repulsed because of somethi g as simple as a piercing than it's best that we didn't go out bexause they're far too close minded for me anyway

Most Helpful Girl

• You're really pretty. I think if you want those piercings, get them! They look good. I have a septum piercing and the reason I got it is because I think it looks hot. Just do it if you want to, who cares what others think, but lots of people will love them, trust me.

What Guys Said 9

• I think you look great with them.

• Personally, the only piercings i like are ear piercings and belly button piercings (yes, belly button piercings are hot as fuck).

• My votes for no. A nose stud isn't too bad, not a fan of rings. That and ear peircings are all I'm really fond of.

• Nooooooooo

• looks good for the nose, but not the lip one

• on lips missing lol

• I think you'll look good with both.

• One word photoshop lol

• Lose the piercings, your face would look better without them. They're taking away from your naturally beautiful face ;) I always wince when I think about kissing a girl with metal acne.

What Girls Said 4

• Lmfao it brands you? If you think that you'll be "branded" then don't do it. The Medusa won't look good on you

• Yes to the nose ring, no to the Medusa because of how it can affect your teeth. I personally love facial piercings too, have you ever considered an eyebrow piercing? I think you could totally rock one!! 💕

• I hate them tbh

• I'm gonna give my personal opinion but at the end of the day only you can judge what you prefer on yourself. I don't like piercings that much in general but I would say the one on your nose doesn't look that bad but I'm not a big fan of the one above your lips. You're really pretty btw!