Why not?

0|0
11|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Height isn't too important to me.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The most common answer i've heard was because they don't feel as "feminine" with short guys.

0|1
    0|0
    • That's a very polite way to say that "you're not a man"

• hahahaha XD you're the bitch in the relationship , some girls like that

• @Kingfrosty This isn't referring to me. Just general response I've heard girls say about not wanting short guys.

What Girls Said 10

• I don't really care about a guy's height because I am pretty short lol. A lot of the time when a guy is tall it makes him more attractive but that doesn't make a short guy less attractive.

1|2
    0|0
  • No I don't like them that much but I have a kind of obsession for tall guys, my motto is "the taller the better" even if I'm only 165cm!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like tall guys but not extremely tall like over 6 feet. Im only 5'1 so as long as you are taller than me, im alright with that👌🏼😋

0|0
    0|0
  • Noo that's such a turnoff.. If I date someone I want to cuddle and just lay on his chest and him being able to pick me up when we hug while standing. Tall guys are life

0|0
    0|0
  • No, only because I'm 5'10" so a short boyfriend would not work for me

0|0
    0|0
  • I've always been more attracted to taller guys

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer tall guys personally, but it comes down to personal opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes, yeah. Height isn't a deciding factor for me. I have dated guys taller and shorter than me, and some same height as me. If I get along and like the guy, and vice versa, then we'll date.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hve a short boyfriend and I don't mind it

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer short guys who are taller than me because they seem more masculine.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1