Do you like short guys? Why not?

Why not?

Most Helpful Girl

• Height isn't too important to me.

Most Helpful Guy

• The most common answer i've heard was because they don't feel as "feminine" with short guys.

• That's a very polite way to say that "you're not a man"

• hahahaha XD you're the bitch in the relationship , some girls like that

• @Kingfrosty This isn't referring to me. Just general response I've heard girls say about not wanting short guys.

What Girls Said 10

• I don't really care about a guy's height because I am pretty short lol. A lot of the time when a guy is tall it makes him more attractive but that doesn't make a short guy less attractive.

• No I don't like them that much but I have a kind of obsession for tall guys, my motto is "the taller the better" even if I'm only 165cm!

• I like tall guys but not extremely tall like over 6 feet. Im only 5'1 so as long as you are taller than me, im alright with that👌🏼😋

• Noo that's such a turnoff.. If I date someone I want to cuddle and just lay on his chest and him being able to pick me up when we hug while standing. Tall guys are life

• No, only because I'm 5'10" so a short boyfriend would not work for me

• I've always been more attracted to taller guys

• I prefer tall guys personally, but it comes down to personal opinion.

• Sometimes, yeah. Height isn't a deciding factor for me. I have dated guys taller and shorter than me, and some same height as me. If I get along and like the guy, and vice versa, then we'll date.

• I hve a short boyfriend and I don't mind it

• I prefer short guys who are taller than me because they seem more masculine.

What Guys Said 1