Which girl is prettiest?

I saw someone do this question today and they didn't use accurate photos of each "colour" women so I wanted to do it and use actual pictures of people from that race :)

White girl
Which girl is prettiest?

Asian girl

Black girl

• White girl
  • Asian girl
  • Black girl
    Vote C

Most Helpful Guy

• This question presents an impossible problem. To find three equally pretty girls that are identically attractive and distinguished only by their ethnicity. Because this could not be done, I found the Asian girl most attractive, despite the fact that Asian girls are not my preference.

• That's over a lot of peoples heads I only disagree about the ethnicity point. We don't know the ethnicities of these ladies. That would be impossible by just looking at them. I think we can all agree on their race. But otherwise I agree 100%

• @Gojira Yeah, I know what you mean about the ethnicity word. But race is also very hard to define. In any case, despite the ambiguities, we agree in principle. I was considering asking him to post three women with equal bilateral discrepancy scores, but that would be asking a lot.

• Agreed 👍

Most Helpful Girl

• That's hard cuz I seriously think they're all beautiful ☺️

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 19

• The Black woman is gorgeous. I find her far better looking that the other two. I go with the Asian woman second. I was really surprised at guys picking the white woman as first. She is pretty, but nowhere near as beautiful as the black woman.

• Not true black women aren't as hot as white girls

• @MrC63AMG I agree that your own personal option and taste preference cannot be assumed racist (actually - racially prejudiced). We can't tell what's behind that preference. It could be racially prejudiced but we don't if it's just preference or racial hatred. Only you know that, and even if the latter, that's still your business and attitude you are free to have.

I don't care if you chose the white girl more because you hate black and Asian women or if you genuinely just prefer her type or both. The point of you are free to have those feelings without being harassed about. I don't kind why people can't just ignore people like you and let you live with your own demons whatever they are.

• @Gojira - If your last sentence was referring to me not allowing him not ignoring him, might I point out that he jumped on my opinion and said "Not true black women aren't as hot as white girls". The proper way would have been to create his own opinion and state that in his way of thinking, "black women aren't as hot as white girls", not to jump on my opinion and tell me what I feel is not true and stating the rest as if it was a fact rather than his preference.

• Glad to see someone actually used a photo of a black girl not a mixed race girl and saying she's black lol, to be honest that is tricky! All girls in them photos look extremely beautiful I do however like the white girl a lot

• Hot is black and pretty in asian!

• Black girl is pretty sexy, I have no attraction to the others.

• Out of those pictures, the black girl is the hottest in my view.

• They're all beautiful in their own way

• I chose white girl. Not because she's white but because I think she's prettier

• The white one

• The black girl i have to say.

• This kind of black girl could rock my house anyday and that Asian is also a good choice.

You picked the worst example of a white chick so she won't be 1st place this time

• I am white myself so why would I intentionally pick a "worst example" of a white chick, I was going for skin tones not specifically how amazing they look. People have seen white girls, Asian girls and black girls to know that not every girl represents that in the photos therefore its purely for skin tone purposes.

• And if you actually look on the poll the "worst example of a white chick" still made it to 1st place so stop moaning like a bitch.

• moaning like a bitch ^^. I guess that's what you're doing.
      I'dd take white and Asian most of the time so I can agree with your last statement. I find good looking black women to be rare but if I find one I'dd preferably take the blacky

• All three are beautiful

• The black girl is stunning. No competition.

• The black girl without any doubt ! What a magic <3

• Black one is hot

• They are all quite beautiful. Of the three the Asian girl looks best to me.

• In this case, the black girl is really hot.

• That's one type of Asian girl. One type of black girl. Asian girls can be a little to a lot darker and black girls can be a little to a lot lighter and even darker. Or are these the stereotypical versions of those two "races? Blacks and Asian are widly diverse in looks and skin colors.

Still in the end beauty is in the eye of the beholder and each has his/her own preferences and types they like and find prettiest.

So if most gagers that vote on this vote more for one girl would the decision them be made for you that race of girls are prettier than than the other 2 globally? Would that prove something, to you?

• Look its just a poll.
      If I could put every single shade of race on there I would but unfortunately I don't have the time nor would it make any difference.
      This was just a correction of a person who made the same poll early and didn't actually use a black girl as a example but instead the person used a mix raced girl that was the reason behind this, don't take things too seriously.

• So when you tally try judged score at the end of the competition, what will you have learned? That gagers like one race of girls more than others based on these representatives of each race- that you chose? Or what?

• I like how you pick average looking asian/white girl and stack them against black models.

• How are the white and Asian girl average?

• Outta those I gotta go with Megan Good. Though Megan now I don't like as much.

What Girls Said 5

• All of them are gorgeous, I voted for the black girl I like her features

• The Asian girl is stunning! I voted for her :)

• LOL They didn't stand a chance. The white girl's eyes are far apart but thank you for not picking a tanned one. And the mongoloid looks like every other mongoloid I've seen in life.

• Meagan good

• I like how you haven't been biased towards one race you have used pictures of beautiful women from each of those races and its really hard to choose who is the prettiest! I couldn't vote just they're all beautiful <3